-Time Skip- 5 minutes later-

"Hello class, welcome back to math, let's begin with today's lesson." The teacher announced plainly.

The class groaned at the announcement, some of them hitting their heads on their desks in defeat. I heard Jungkook tapping his pencil as usual behind me and Jimin and Taehyung glancing at each other and holding in laughs. 

"But first I would like to introduce a new student, class please welcome Eun-Kyung, she is a new transfer student who will be in our class from now on"

The girl walked into the room, holding a bright pink backpack. Everyone looked up for a second, then some of them looked back onto their hidden phones or notes. 

"Hi everyone, my name is Eun-Kyung, please be friends with me and take care of me" She sounded nice enough.

"You can take a seat next to Y/n, she's right over there" She walked over to where I was and I looked up from my book to see her waving and taking a seat.

"Hi Y/n!"

"Oh....hi" I said slowly.

During class she got really annoying though, but not the typical kind of annoying with boys, no, she wouldn't let me ask the professor any questions, like I would raise my hand or go to give in my papers, and she's get super competitive like please calm down a little..

And knowing myself, i'll become just as competitive.

After the bell rang, she dEciDed to create a conversation with the people around her. So basically me and Momo kept giving each other weird looks everytime she said something. When everyone left, she hurried after the maknaes to introduce herself and I just went over to Momo's desk.

"Uhm did you see that?" She said with a face.
"ha I did-"
"I mean she's nice but it's obvious she doesn't like you, and me too I think"
"eh whatever i'll just make sure to stay at the top in alll of my classes like usual"
"but not just that, she followed the maknaes right after class- i'm praying they come out alive"
"hahahahahaa oh my gosh"
"no but really- if i we're you i'd hold onto my man"
"my man? he was never mine-" (a/n i kinda cried here)
"so you don't care if he dates her?"
"no"
I calmly said.
"or if they kiss?"
"hah no"
"or even make out??"
"why would that happen gosh i'm leaving see you at lunch"
I walked out of the class without a word. 

pssshhht i'm not jealous she just wants to introduce herself to him- let her be

"YAH come back!! I was only joking" Momo called after me and ran to catch up.

We sat down at lunch where we usually sit and I glimpsed Jimin and Tae and Jk sitting down across the cafeteria. 

Me and Momo had gotten milk and gimbap as usual in the morning so we sat to eat them.

I looked over when me and her were talking to see Eun-Kyung talking to them and laughing. so she made a move...eh whatever

After lunch, usually the whole gang goes outside and lays on the grass but I saw that they left, and by that I mean they left school. Did she leave with them? Well hmm

"Momo- be honest do you think they know her from somewhere?"
"well probably, or they wouldn't be this friendly to her- you know the maknaes"
"hm maybe your right"
"hey stop worrying- let's got to the studio I'm now your secretary you have some events today"
"oh right but you're taking the job way too seriously Momo, just have fun"
"hah no i'm not but seriously come on"

We got to the building and to my new dressing and recording room, it's right across from another group's called seventeen. 

I found Bang PD nim sitting in one of the waiting chairs with a tablet. Probably more contracts.

"Hello Y/n, how are you today?"
"Hi Sir Bang" I bowed to him and sat down in another chair.
"Oh and your secretary hello Momo"
"Hi Mr. Bang"
She bowed too then left the room, getting some weird vibes and probably to sneak snacks from the food store down the hall.

"So, Y/n you've been progressing very nicely with everything and so, we would like to humbly ask if you would like to, in the future, become one of our main BigHit faces, since your debut is only two weeks away."

"I-" I started, still processing my thoughts.

"And we understand if you'd like to refuse, you do have lots of studies"

"No!! I'm fine- totally fine"

"Okay then, we will get you officially ready for your debut stage soon, my daughter will help you out but mainly Momo since you are noticeably close"

"your daughter?"

"yes she's new she was studying in the U.S., her name is Eun-Kyung."

I paused for a second, WHAT

"Of course Mr. Bang thank you"

He walked out then Momo rushed in, obviously hearing everything already.

"So its her-"

"yes.."

To be continued....

(A/N More drama ahead ig, oh and also- keep track of the little details they'll mean a lot later)