Loving Lies

Reading.

More reading.

Even more reading.

Reading. Reading. Reading!

That's all I've done last week, and all I've done this week. Just... reading.

I haven't spoken to Mirana since the day I sent her away. She allows me to sleep next to her still. Thank baby Underland for that at least. I was afraid she wouldn't even let me breathe the same air as her after what I said.

But when night came that day, and I entered her room, she lifted the blanket for me to squirm my body onto the bed next to her. It felt so good to hold her against me. We didn't do any love making, or smoochy smoochy, but it was enough for me to know she still cared for me.

She will always know I love her. That parts a bloody given at this point. I let just frustrates me now how many words these DAMN books have in them!

Why can't they just have an answer! Or at least on the covers be, Answer to all your problems. That would make this all so much more simpler.

I'm down to the last 100 books, at least. Last 100! I almost cut out my own eyes when I got to book 1,458.

Each book just gets more, and more boring each time. Each page is blah, blah, blah. Not even a hint of a solution.

I hope the 100th book that's titled: Lineage Vol. 3, has some type of an answer. I think I started with these books actually. Volume 1 and 2 gave me exactly what expected. Information that I learned about in grade school.

I roll my eyes on the repetitive information I'm believe I'm about to read. Even though I know it will give me no information, I still open it. I've read more stupid books these past two weeks then I've ever read in my life.

Before I flip to the first page, I comb my fingers through my hair. It's almost half blonde and half gray now. If a few more strands change, I'll be a goner. My hair doesn't need to be completely blonde for me to know I'm fucked. All Ericiza needs is just a little more power then me to over power me. I don't know his plans, and I really don't want to figure them out.

I breath in and flip the page to a book I know...

Wait.

I lean forward and read the first lines again.

Wait. This is my answer. These fees words at the top of the page are the words I've been looking for. But I don't want them.

I don't want this to be my answer. These are the answers I was afraid of. A solution that's not possible. Possible, as in, I don't want it to be. A solution that wouldn't be able to happen... but it must.

I look to the coupling page and see even more words I don't want to read. Even more words that are making my brain spin. And of course, it involves someone.

I put my hand on page 2 to cover the following solution.

Only one problem at a time.

But this problems solution is unthinkable. This solution has never been done before. It could truly mean... it could mean... my death.

If you asked me a couple years ago if I was okay with doing this, I would of said yes. I would of been okay with dying knowing my darkness wouldn't take over me and then Underland.

Now, I have the life I've always wanted. I have the love of my life. As mush as I don't want to admit it, I'm also happy I have both my darkness and my light. It means I'm equal. It means I'm normal for telepaths standards. I have a relationship with my mother again. A good relationship. I have everything I've ever wanted.