Disclaimer

This is book two after Underland Madness Unlocked. I recommend you go read that book first because other wise you'll be confused about everything. The first book was an Alice X Hatter and this book will be about Mirana and a character I made that I fell in love with. A Mirana X Original Character to be exact. This also mean this book is F/F content. If you don't like books involving LGBTQ+ characters falling in love, then I'm sorry for your loss. Trust me, your missing out.

I always put this in all of my books. If you have no cares about what you read (like me), then I recommend skipping this because it does reveal some stuff that I want to keep a mystery. Comment when/whatever you want just PLEASE keep it positive. I can't stress enough on how much I hate negativity. If you don't like my book, exit it out of it, but I do love all of your feed back. If you see anything that should be corrected, then just comment to let me know and I'll fix it.

~Enjoy Curious Cats~

Mature/Explicit Content:

- There is smut in this book. If you've read my other books, you know I go FULL in detail. This is your only warning.

- Violence is also in this book, but it's not the worst. It's not exactly graphic, but it is there.

- There is parts in this book that may upset or discomfort some viewers. If at any time you feel this way, please exit the book. I don't want any of my viewer in bad health :)

Inspiration:

- As much as I wished I did, I did not create any of the Alice in Wonderland characters. They all belong to Lewis Carroll, Teresa Valenzuela, and Tim Burton.

- Alice in Wonderland is public domaine so I can do whatever I want with the characters. I will not be stealing any of the writers/authors I listed above ideas.

- The only characters that belong to me are the characters that aren't in the books or movies.

- I've read a lot of stories on here and other websites to truly get my inspiration to even write this story. I won't be stealing any works, but I would be lying if I said they didn't inspire me to write in certain things.