Firsts

That night, I thought over many things.

One of those things, is hot and sticky between my legs. I wanted Emiliza so bad that I was fine with her touching me right there in the throne room. I didn't care about the people in passing. I didn't care about my duties as a Queen. All I cared about is Emiliza, and the things she was doing to me. The things she said she would do to me. Overall, I was thinking about her.

I threw all traditions out the window in that throne room tonight. I didn't care about no fornicating until marriage and quiet frantically, I never did. I didn't care about the possibility of never finding another love then, I don't want to find love in another person. Emiliza is the perfect person for me, so why would I want to let that go?

I know Queen's are supposed to worry about having children and having to find a king by now, but I don't care about either of those things. Underland has never cared about those things. I can appoint anyone I want to be next in line to be king or queen just like my father did when he appointed me. Although, I don't know who would be able to be appointed but that's a thought for another day. A worry to worry about in the future.

The future I see with Emiliza is bright and full of love. I want to tell her I love her, but is it to soon? How would I even know? I know, I want her to know, how much I want her. I want her to know I'm in this with her fully and completely. I want her in every way I can. I want her to be my first.

That's when I decide to get out of bed. I will not be told that one day she will take me. I will not be told one day I'll be ready. It's taken me this long to realize my feelings for her, and I won't take twice as long thinking it over. This is happening tonight.

But why am I so nervous?

I shake my head of the thought and tie my robe around me. I'm only wearing my night gown, my drawers, and now a robe. I walk fast down the hallway too make sure no one sees me. At this point though, I don't care.

Maybe it's Emiliza rubbing off on me, or maybe I'm going mad, but I don't care what others think about me in this moment. I'm about to give my virtue to the most amazing, and loving person I've ever met! And, quite frankly, I don't care who knows.

I don't even bothering knocking on Emiliza's door. I open it right up. Luckily, the door isn't locked. When I open her door, I see she's not in her bed. I look around the room to see she's standing on the balcony and facing me, and staring right at me. She has her famous trademark smirk on. I swallow my nervousness and say, "Emiliza... c-can I talk to you."

Emiliza shrugs her shoulders and comes back inside. She shuts the balcony doors behind her and leans onto the front of the bed. "What's got your mind in a frenzy my darling?"

She continues smirking at me and that's how I know, she knows.

Well if she already knows, there's no point in being proper about it.

"I want to have sex."

Emiliza bites her lip to keep herself from laughing. "Oh, do you now?"

She stands from leaning on the bed and comes closer to me. She starts to circle me like a shark waiting for its pray.

I whisper out a, "Yes."

"Can't quite hear you, my dear. Got lots of thoughts swirling around in this head of mine."

I feel her presence against my back. We're not exactly touching, but were one back arch away from it. I clear my throat to keep from stuttering. "I want you to be my first Emiliza." She comes back to being in front of me. "I don't care about 'proper timing' or anything you told me earlier. I want everything I can possibly get from you, and I want to give you everything I'm able to give."