Chapter 27 (Abigail)

I woke up with a sigh of content. I nuzzled into his arms more as I felt his hard on once more and I really wanted it again. I wanted to forget about everything we had to do for just a few more moments and without a second thought, I gently pushed him onto his back. Smiling a little that he didn't wake up yet, I snuck under the covers and put my mouth around his shaft. I started to play with myself as I moved my mouth up and down, hearing him moan in his sleep turned me on even more.

I kissed my way back up his body and straddled him, letting the hard on slip inside of me easily. As I began to ride him, his arms came up to wrap around me and help my hips find their pace.

"Good morning, Daddy." I whispered softly.

"Mm..now this is a wonderful way to wake up, Kitten." He said as he rolled us over. His lips crashed into mine, taking me once more as his.

My nails dug into his back as he thrusted inside of me and I could feel him fill me again. I screamed out in pleasure and kissed him again. We stayed together for as long as we could until there was a knock on the door to remind us that we weren't in our own little world and we had duties to fill.

"Give us a minute." Loki called out and I had to let him go.

Even though I was still nervous about my new station, I knew what to expect at that moment. As we got dressed, I started to think over a plan and how to explain what we were going to be up against. I also knew that there was a chance I would need to prove myself as Queen and to do that, I was going to need one of my SCUs from home so I wouldn't freeze on Jotunnheim and show us as one unit.

"What do I need to know about Nydr and your race?"

"There is not much to tell. Just don't let them see your strength falter or they'll use it to their advantage. Also, do not touch anyone, frost giants tend to give frostbite."

"Okay, I can do that. I think we'll have to go to Jotunnheim and at least make an appearance. What does Nydr do?"

He smiled a little as he came up behind me and kissed my neck. "For the most part, he keeps them in line since I'm not there. And I have to admit, this take control attitude of yours is a major turn on."

I turned around and kissed him. "I don't want to disappoint. And I promise, I'll let you show me just how much of a turn on it is later tonight." I said softly, pulling my hair up and grabbed his hand as we headed for the door.

Thanks to recent events, Odin allowed us to have a private sitting room to speak to Nydr to make a plan and then regroup. The best course of action so far seemed to be the one where we could unite all nine realms and use the Jotunn armies in each realm since they could manipulate the ice. Then the other armies could make quick use at removing the black rings. We also had to meet up with Harley and Ivy to learn more about this new enemy of ours and hopefully they could help us as well.

Once we stepped into the sitting room, Nydr stood and kneeled before us. I had to admit, it seemed a little odd to be knelt in front of, but I gave a small curtsy and he stood again.

"My King. My Queen." He said with respect and I finally realized just how big he was and I felt like a tiny ant in comparison. His skin was as blue as Loki's could get and he had blood red eyes that I was sure I should've been petrified by, but there was nothing in his stance that told me I should run.

"Let us sit." Loki said and we all took our seats. I sat next to him on a couch and Nydr sat across us in a chair. "What is going on back home?"

"Aside from our impending invasion, our people are split. Half of our people see you as an absent king, but our king nonetheless. The other half is ready to revolt and choose a new king." Nydr rested his elbows onto his knees as he spoke.