Chapter 19 (Abigail)

I couldn't help but giggle a little at the look on his face. We both enjoyed it, me especially knowing that it was still only him I was with. I wouldn't have minded this being more than once and I knew that our sex life was never going to be boring with how inventive we both could be.

"So, I have a question now." I said with a wide grin and looked up at him with my hand on his chest.
"What's that, Kitten?"

"Well, I'd like to have an actual ceremony here on earth if that's okay with you? I know we've had issues with my dad even, but I always thought that if I'd ever find someone I wanted to spend forever with, I still wanted him to give me away.."

He smiled at me sweetly and held me closer. "Yes, Kitten, we can do that."

"Thank you. And my question is. What do you do on Asgard for marriages?"

He tensed a little and I assumed it was the idea of going before his father again. "For those that aren't royalty, they do a handfasting and would ask one of my parents to bless them. They especially wanted my mother to bless them because she was the goddess of fertility, it's believed with her blessing, one could be fertile for all their days with healthy pregnancies." He gave a small smile while talking about his mother, who I wished I could have met.

"And royalty?"

"We're made to be a bit more of a spectacle. There's the public blessing from the Allfather and then there's a banquet with the royal family and our military basically. Then we have our handfasting before all of Asgard and another feast with all the food you could imagine and drink."

"Sounds very close to how we do things here. Just crammed into one day." I said with a small laugh. "We have the ceremony and then the reception where we dance and enjoy the company of friends and family."

We stayed quiet for a little, basking in each other's company. It seemed like we were never going to be able to fully relax and just be together, but this week was going to allow us to do just that. I could already feel his tension fading after only being here one day and I wished that we never had to leave while the possibilities of a wedding day swirled in my mind. I wanted the best of both worlds, but more than anything, I wanted all of Asgard to see him the way I saw him.

Yes, we both enjoyed a little mischief, but he wasn't how they saw him. I wanted them to see the prince that I saw, someone that would be a rightful king, even though he had let the idea of ruling anything leave his mind it seemed. I wanted to see Odin actually be proud of Loki and my father look proud at his son in law. Because I was. I was proud to call him mine and wanted to shout it on the rooftops that I was the lucky one to be with him.

"We better get some sleep, Daddy. I planned a day of sightseeing on the beach tomorrow and I thought maybe we could check out some of the waterfalls?"
"Sounds perfect." He said with a kiss.

We fell asleep much quicker than we did at home. It just felt right to be away and to enjoy each other without impending doom or to feel like we were being watched, even though that seemed to be getting better too. It was peaceful to not have to worry and not have thoughts swimming in my mind that didn't have to do with us.

A knock at the door woke me up and I stretched to see that Loki was already at the door and rolling in the cart that had our breakfast on it. I felt starved and couldn't wait to dig in. We had pancakes, strawberries, tea and coffee, and even eggs. After we ate, I showered and got dressed, while I wanted to be bratty, today I chose to throw on a pair of daisy dukes and a tank top with flip flops.

"Mmm, there's my Kitten looking amazing as ever." He purred and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Always for you, Daddy."