Chapter 18 (Loki)

"So where we're going...?" I asked quite open ended giving her a chance to talk about it.

"It looks like a fun place. There's a rainforest covering most of the island. It has only two hotels but they are both five stars. And they have such great scenery that we'll feel like we've died and gone to heaven."

"And it's how hot there?" I asked with a smile.

"We would actually be going in the winter months so it'll be closer to high seventies rather than the eighties. And you'll have the cooling device there to help you regulate the temperature." she said with a grin.

It was true, I had the SCU, self cooling unit, and it was able to keep me from getting heat exhaustion or having a heat stroke.

"But will we still be able..."

"I'll work on a device to cool our room. I mean, we probably won't be leaving it very much." she said haughtily.

I grinned at her and pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her. "That sounds like absolute heaven Kitten." I kissed the top of her head and grabbed my bag from the bed. "Well, there's no time like the present so let's go." Grabbing her hand I led her from the room and towards the stairs that led to the back where Tony's plane was.

The plane wasn't huge by any means. There was enough room for eight of us plus the pilot. A built in bar with plenty of his favorite spirits like Patron and Pinnacle. The plane had stabilizers that kept it from moving even during times of turbulence, and it always smelled like dark spices. We climbed the stairs and took our seats, next to each other as usual and Happy started the plane up. He was going to come back for us in one week, one week of uninterrupted bliss. It was almost enough to make my eyes water.

The flight didn't feel that long at all and soon enough we were landing on an airfield only a few blocks from the hotel. It was large enough, six stories and easily thirty rooms on each floor. The doors were automatic and the pond outside was gorgeous, filled with native fish of different colors and what looked like private cabanas if we needed one. A man walked up to us wearing a red hat, suit coat and black slacks. "May I take those bags for you folks?"

"Thank you, but we've got these." I said and walked straight to the concierge desk. "Reservation for..."

"Laufeyson. Two of us." Abby said.

"Ah yes, the honeymoon suite, just one moment. Here's the key, you're in room six-one nine."

"Thank you." I say and we turn and head for the elevator. Stepping off of it we went to the room and I knew it was going to be a spectacular room, but I was not expecting how nice it looked. There was one large heart shaped bed with red and pink fabric covering it from the sheets to the pillows. A large wardrobe took up space to the left of the bed, two nightstands were placed on either side and a mirror was on the ceiling directly over the bed.

"There's supposed to be a jacuzzi in the bathroom." She said walking towards the doorway with a bit of marble colored tile visible. Inside the bathroom was a jacuzzi large enough for the both of us with room to spare, an open shower and a claw foot tub. "This place is so amazing."

"And the view is even better." I said while looking out the double glass sliding doors onto the tropical plants and fish in and around the pond. "There's even a pool over a ways with just a handful of people around it."

"I could always wear that suit I picked out." She said as she shook just the right way.

I could feel my cock hardening as she moved. Allfather give me strength. I already have stamina. I thought to myself as I watched her. She came over and began pushing me backwards towards the bed. "Are you taking control this time too Kitten?"