Chapter 16 (Loki)

The mere mention of Evan had me angry. The fact that I would be meeting a relative of his had me on edge, the thought that said relative might actually not see anything wrong with what the little brat did...let's just say that really had me angry.

I probably should have checked up on the twat a while ago to see how the mindfuck had been for him. I wonder if he's in a sanitarium or if he's actually gone and offed himself. Maybe I'll be getting some good news tomorrow.

Over the past two days we'd done all of the cleaning we had to do, thankfully the Iron Legion was able to assist heavily with the cleaning, and take some time to rest and prepare for their arrival. I've got to say that there is so much tension in the house, especially coming from Tony and Abby that I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to go back to Hel and face down the army there.

Abby was doing her homework finally, it only took her a couple of hours of prodding to get her to do it. And I was debating if I wanted to read or if I wanted to drink. Both were welcome ways to pass the time when I was trying to figure things out.

"Share a drink?" Thor asked, walking into the den. He stood in the doorway dressed in normal clothes for a change carrying an umbrella.

I knew it was Mjolnir, but I wasn't going to spoil the surprise for anyone else who tried to use it. "Sure, why not?" I said as I began pouring a glass of whiskey, he was one to normally only drink mead or beer, Tony didn't keep much of that in the house though. And I wasn't making a special trip just for that.

"Are you nervous about meeting this step father of hers?" Thor asked.

"No, I'm actually a little excited to see if he is like his cousin Evan or not."

"And if he is?"

"Then he is going back out that door either on his back or his feet, it's his choice." I was getting anxious now, with how she'd talked about them both I was not looking forward to meeting them at all.

"Well if you need any help you have my hammer. I cannot stand what that mortal did to her and if anyone is going to stand by them then they too need to face the consequences of those actions."

"Daddy, I'm all done with my homework." she said quietly as she walked up to me holding her notebook with both hands.

"Good girl. Are you all finished, or just saying you're all finished?"

"No, I'm completely caught up. I was hoping maybe we could cuddle since I've been good?"

I wrap an arm around her and just smile at my brother as we walk from the room. It was a short walk to our room and I couldn't wait to see what she was capable of withstanding. Once in our room she looked at me and started slowly taking her shirt leaving her breasts exposed to the air. Then shimmied out of her pants revealing the matching panties to the bra she wore. The pink lace a contrast to her skin. "Do you like it Daddy?" she asked, trying and failing to look innocent as she pressed her arms to the sides of her breasts and pushed them together and up, making them look larger than they truly were.

"Oh, Daddy likes." I said reaching out to touch them. I could see her nipples hardening as she anticipated my touch. "I'll like them even more when I'm flogging them." I say as I run my fingers along the swells of them. I looked over the rest of her body like she was the last meal of a dying man. I could feel my mouth watering. "You want flogged don't you?"

"No." she said smiling with that giggle in her voice that told me she wanted the opposite of what she really wanted. Her hands were clasped behind her back and she stood with her head tilted down but her eyes up on my face.

A leather wrapped handle appeared in my hand with thirteen long strips of soft leather dangling from it. The leather of the handle was an emerald green, the leather strips were black with a greenish tint to them. And there was a gold circle inset at the bottom for it to hang from a hook. It was my favorite toy to use on her, and it was her favorite toy to have used on her.