Chapter 7 (Abigail)

I fell to my knees screaming at Thor as he and Loki disappeared in front of me. I knew the two didn't get along and I was prepared to fight for Loki; I didn't want to lose him. I knew him like nobody else did and I was sure of that.

"Abigail?" Wanda's voice was soft, careful at what she was saying. "Abigail, what's wrong?"

"Thor! Thor just took Loki for no reason back to Asgard and it's not fair." I sobbed as she came over next to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. "I...I really like him, Wanda. And he hasn't done anything wrong or tried to take over any of the worlds or anything." I sobbed and returned to hug.

"It'll be okay and we'll figure something out, I know we will."

I believed her that we would but right now my mind just wouldn't stop turning. I wanted to get back at Thor and I wanted to get Loki back to earth, but I'd have to try to calm my mind on my own.

It felt like forever until Thor finally returned and of course he tried to get everyone into the living room and shove me out so I couldn't hear, but I always had a way. I heard him talk about the mother box and how supposedly Loki stole it, which was a complete lie. My father told him to hide it until he knew exactly what to do with it. But my anger surged tenfold when I heard that Loki was locked up in the dungeons on Asgard.

"What do you mean he's locked up again?" I questioned Thor. I didn't care what anyone had to say, I was going for him after this. How dare he lock him away so it would be even harder for me to get to Loki.

"Just as I said. He has broken more laws than I can even count and this was our father's choice. I'm not discussing this with you, Abigail." Thor was thoroughly annoyed and I knew that, but that didn't take away the anger or the unjust. It wasn't like Loki actually betrayed them this time, he hid the artifact somewhere safe that nobody would be able to find it, just as my father had asked of him.

"And why not? You know I'll find a way there sooner or later. You can't keep me away!" I growled.

"Careful, Abigail, unless you want everyone to know about you and Loki." Thor's voice was cold and every ounce of anger he had in him was coming out in each of his words.

There was a shuffle behind me and I realized that without Loki next to me, everyone was going to find out some form of our relationship. I looked around us and saw my father glaring at me.

"What is he talking about, Abby?" My father questioned.

"That you all are apparently blind. Loki and I have been together, around the same time that you asked him to hide something for you." I spat, not caring how my words were coming out. I was royally pissed off.

"What the fuck?" The chorus of voices came from almost everyone. Naturally, Wanda didn't join in because she had known and Nat looked amused at the revelation.

"Calm down, Tony. He's good for her and you don't want to push them apart." Wanda said, trying to be the calm one.

"I will not calm down! How could you be so stupid, Abby?" My father yelled at me.

"Don't call me that! And you sound just like Thor. Yet when he fell for Jane that was okay. Why is it not okay when it's Loki and me?" I challenged him. Everyone who was willing to stand against us was going to get my anger and I didn't care. "Oh, that's right, because supposedly Thor is some kind of hero but you all just write Loki off as if he's evil and he's not!" With that, I turned to go back to my room and slammed my door.

*******

I spent the next few days slaving over a new suit in my father's lab. If I couldn't get Thor to let me onto Asgard himself, I was going to find a way on my own. My father always went to bed before me and thanks to all my recent late nights, being up until dawn was like nothing to me anymore. It was almost done then I just needed to find out a way to get that mother box that Loki hid.