Soon the night time announcements went off meaning it was ten o'clock. We didn't get up though we just stayed in each others arms. It had started getting colder but we didn't really take notice. No special words were exchanged for a while, it was only silence. We ignored everything. It was us and only us. It felt like we were the only people alive.

Shuichi's POV

I never thought I would be here with Kokichi. I never even thought I would live this long. I had one arm around Kokichi's head and the other holding Kokichi's hand. If I were to take a guess what time it was now I would think it had been a full hour. Suddenly Kokichi broke the silence.

"Hey Saihara-Chan, do you know how to dance?"

"I guess but I'm not very good.."

Suddenly Kokichi pulled me up to my feet. He then grabbed my hands and placed one of them on his waist and the other in his hand and intertwined our fingers. He then did the same.

"W-wait! What are we doing?"

"Dancing of course?"

Kokichi then began to hum a toon swaying back and forth. He then gestured for me to do the same. Eventually we got the hang of it although I kept messing up.

We did this for a while. Kokichi rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes as we danced. Eventually i had both of my arms around his waist as we relaxed more. We stepped on each others feet several times and we just laughed it off. Eventually I tripped on a small rock on the ground and sent us tumbling. I looked over to check if kokichi was ok and he was just sitting there laughing his head off.

 I looked over to check if kokichi was ok and he was just sitting there laughing his head off

"I-I'm sorry! I should have watched were I put my feet!"

"Wow Shumai you really are bad at this!"

"Haha yeah I'm sorry.." I said tiredly.

Suddenly we heard noises from the bushes. Kokichi sat on the ground as I crawled towards it and pushed the leaf aside. On the ground sat Monphanie and Monotaro.

"Ahhhhhh! They found us!!" Monophanie shrieked.

Monotaro then yelled "You gave us away you dumbass!"

"Don't tell daddy please Monotaro! He'll be sooo mad!"

Kokichi and I just sat in confusion as we watched it all go down. Kokichi finally spoke up.

"Wait why would Monokuma be mad?

"Ah! Now hes asking questions!"

"Because we've ruined your moment! Now let's go Monophanie!"

Monotaro grabbed Monophanie by the ear and started dragging her away. Why would Monokuma be upset about "ruining our moment"? I looked back at Kokichi who had a very confused look on his face.

"Well Kokichi it's getting late now, probably around midnight, would you like to head back to the dorms now?"

"Yeah sure, I'm getting soooooooo tirrreeedd! I'll probably fall asleep before we get there!

"Then we better hurry up.."

Kokichi and I held hands as we carefully stepped out of the bushes and Trees and ran to the dorms. We walked up to Kokichi's dorm and unlocked the door. Kokichi walked in first and as soon as I turned around to see if anyone was there Miu was right behind me.

"Ah! Miu, uh..um..hey?"

"Don't "hey" me! You two are up to something freaky aren't you! If only these walls weren't sound proof ah-"

"No it's not like that! Kokichi just had to help me because I couldn't find his hairbrush! Nothing more!"

I could feel my face heat up as Miu stared at me judging me.

"Hah-haha don't make a fool out of yourself Pooichi! I was only messin...unlessss?

"Miu please stop it!"

"Hehehe you should see the look on your or well...Cockichi's face Ha-Haha! Anyway goodnight Shuichi don't do anything nasty!" And with that she left.

I went in the room and locked the door. I kicked off my shoes. Kokichi himself had already taken off his shoes and jacket and was now laying on the bed under the covers. I pulled back the covers in what I would assume is my side and got in.

Kokichi had already fallen asleep as his back rose up and down. Before I put my head on the pillow I whispered something to Kokichi.

"Good night Kokichi.....I love you.."

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

•Final word count : 1165•