I Love You

The kids following me, Brenda and Frypan we charge running into the base where Gally had first brought us.

"LORENCE!" Brenda shouts as we run down a small ramp.

"Wait guys wait!" Frypan tells the kids and I look around, no person insight weapons and belongings all gone.

"THOMAS?" Frypan shouts.

"LORENCE?" I shout running to look around the kids staying out where they are.

"HEY??" Brenda shouts

"HELLO?" I respond shouting back to look around.

"Everything's gone" Brenda concludes and I shake my head giving Frypan a confused glance.

Taking a seat to calm down I stare at the walkie-talkie waiting for a alert of some kind.

"Brenda you there?" Thomas shouts through the device and Brenda jumps up taking the walkie-talkie away with her.

"We're not gonna make it" I hear muffled through the device and me and Frypan share yet another worried look.

A loud grumbling erupts the nights air and I run out with Brenda looking up at the aircraft both of us sharing chuckles.

"OUR RIDES HERE!" Brenda shouts through the communicator with a giggle and wide smile.

"Just look for us near the tunnels!" Brenda shouts into the walkie-talkie before we all make our way to the aircraft Jorge and Vince welcoming us at the opening of the door.

"Vince?" Frypan asks and Jorge runs beside him.

"Yeah I know, I picked us a stray, let's get outside of here alright?" Jorge asks looking at us all with raised eyebrows.

"We're not done yet, Thomas is still inside" Brenda pants and Jorge and Vincent share nodding glances.

"Let's go get him then" Vince says holding his hand for me to grab while I take it walking into the aircraft.

"HELL YEAH!" Brenda concludes walking in to the 'immune' all following behind into the big air ship.

A familiar feeling overwhelms me in the ship, and my head begins spinning warningly I take a seat sitting down looking around and Frypan comes to my side knowing what's about to happen.

White flashes like always erupt in my mind, newts cranked face blaring, black blood dripping from his mouth however when I look from my points of view I see myself blood soaked in my shirt and my hand trembling passing Thomas the bottle of my blood, then glancing at Newts dead body lying on the floor knife shoved into his heart tears blurring my vision until that's all I get and the white and black flashes become normal and I wake up from the vision in a hot panic.

The ship landed I gasp awake running through the people and away form everybody, Brenda attempting to pull me back and failing, not caring who I run pass I take my legs far knowing where Thomas and Newt are only to stop to the familiar voice echoing through the city.

'Thomas, y/n, can you hear me. I need you to listen to me, I know you have no reason to trust me, but I need you both to come back, y/n Thomas you can save newt, there is still time for him, there is a reason brenda isn't sick anymore it's your blood, you cured her, so please I need you guys to come here, please" and by those words that choking my mind, I run faster trying to get to where Newt and Thomas were in my mind with a plastic bag full of engraved capsule rings and a disposable bottle with my blood filled in it from my bag, the explosions alarming my every mood until a sharp pain bursts into my stomach, a bullet engraving right through the skin, blood beginning to ooze out while I almost limp breathless and hopeless wincing in pain, my mind foggy.

I felt the tears whelming in my eyeballs as the hot liquid rolls down my cheeks, turning the corner I see Newts body full down from hugging Thomas his face black and veiny as the knife is wedged into his heart and I fall to the ground crawling over while losing blood my head become in and out of darkness as I slowly fill myself slip, Thomas looking over to me and turning down to me.

"Thomas! Thomas! Take the blood, take my blood" I insist pushing the bottle of blood on the floor as it rolls over to him and he picks it up staring at someone behind me, looking around the side Brenda standing panting tears in her eyes and Thomas walks away.

Wincing in pain, rolling to look at her better I see three people run up from behind her Gally, Frypan and Minho staring at Newt then at me in a sadness as I lay next to Newt squeezing his hand one more time before letting go and holding my stomach, my eyes rolling in the back of my head as I feel life slowly slip away.

The feeling of drowning in my own blood down my throat being a new feeling and Minho rushing to my side lifting my head to place it in his lap and looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Minho I'm sorry" I mumble looking up at him as he shakes his head.

"No no, come on y/n don't do this" Minho mumbles applying a hard pressure on my bloody shot wound as my eyes fall up and down become more heavy, Frypan and Gally glancing over at me and also kneeling by Newt.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, Minho live for me, save everyone for me" I assure shaking my head ready eyed looking at his blurred face.

"No y/n this isn't your time" Minho denied sadly squeezing my hand while I look up at him.

"There will never be a right time Minho" I respond smiling lightly accepting what I could only presume death on its way.

"You can't leave, because y/n..... I love you" Minho admits his eyes puffing from redness as the tears fall onto me.

Grasping the bag of rings for everyone, I put them in his hand that is on my face crying whilst my body become numb completely as I begin to let go of the feeling of living.

"I love you too, Minho......thankyou" I say slowly closing my eyes as the world becomes a nothingness and my heart becomes a slower and slower until nothing.