Newt is sick

We all walk in, the room presenting plants and tapestries hung up a man connected to a iv with bag, the bag yellow and orange from what i could only assume hold old it's presence is.

"Gally, glad to see you made it back, Jasper told me what happened" The man speaks rapidly while cutting roses.

"It was a slaughter, there is nothing we can do against those guns" Gally points out to the man holding his gear with his hands.

"No, but they can only poke the hornets nest so long before they get stung" the man replies bring the cut off rose head to his nose and smelling it.

"Who are these people, why are they here?" The man asks and I notice veins on the side of his face. Large blue boil looking things present and his nose what you could say gone.

"We need to get into WCKD, Gally said you could get us through the walls" Thomas stands up talking in and Gally looks at him shocked.

"Well then Gally should know better then to make promises he can't keep, besides that wall is only half your problem getting inside WCKD is impossible" The man replies turning his gaze to us all.

"There might be a way now, but it doesn't work without Thomas" Gally explains and the man walks towards Thomas bring his iv with him in a metal wheeling pole.

"Is that so? Do you know what I am Thomas?" The man questions and whispers into Thomas's ear.

"I am a businessman, which means that I don't take unnecessary risks,why should I trust you?"  The man croaks.

"Because I can help you see, see if you can get me through those walls I can get you what you need" Thomas declares in a serious tone.

"What is it that you think I need?" The man asks intrigued.

"Time, every last drop" Thomas replies.

"is that what I need?" The man adds.

"WCKD is something we both want" Thomas admits.

"I'll tell you what, two can go for now the rest stay down here with me just a little insurance to make sure you find your way back, we have a deal?" The man questions holding a hand out for Thomas to shake in which Thomas shakes and the man results in a smile.

"Gally show them the way" the man orders and Gally takes us to a well looking spot and lifts it up.

"Be careful Thomas" Jorge nods to Thomas.

Gally begins to climb down with the ladder first.

"Gally" Frypan stops him before he enters.

"Take care of these two" he assures motioning to newt and Thomas.

"Yeah" Gally assures back and they all go down Jorge shutting the top slightly behind them.

***
The rest of us just hand out in our own space in the section while we wait, and I got to sit down only to be stopped with a headache.

"Catch me" is all I can manage to say to everyone before the white and black begins to flash in mind giving me a mental brain fart.

The flashes are back, this time a sound with it however it's Teresa's voice on what I could presume a large speaker of some kind, "Thomas, y/n you can save Newt" I hear her words say making me in what I can imagine shake my head to those watching me, more flashes appear one of newt coughing but the this one upsets me the most, Minho on a machine, cables connected his screams buracade my ears loudly, his face emotionless and broken down him not know long the difference between the reality and not reality. Then the lights flash like before in my mind, just how every vision begins and it's like I'm living it however when I look down to myself I see a blood filled shirt, Minho's face looking down at me worried loud eruptions of explosions of in the distance, then it finished and the black fullfills.

Waking up, I am lying down everybody around in a circle talking and I sit up walking over to the conversations a emotionless expression.

"No there is gotta be another way" Thomas denies walking over to the table to.

"Like what, you've seen the building she is our only way in" Gallys asks shaking his head.

"You really think she's going to help us?" Thomas asks annoyed.

"I don't plan on asking for her permission"
Gallys replies and I look to Brenda who looks amused.

"Am I missing something here, this is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? Same dick?" Brenda asks confused and annoyed as well.

"I like her" Gally says pointing to her and I come fully into view for everybody Frypan giving me a knowing look while I keep my face emotionless.

"What goin on?" Brenda asks Thomas worried.

"What you afraid your little girlfriend is gonna get hurt? Mhm? This is obviously never been about rescuing Minho has it?" Newt questions standing up to look at Thomas.

"What are you talking about?" Thomas questions at Newts random outburst.

"Teresa, I mean she is the only reason that Minho is missing in the first place now we have a chance to get him back, and what you don't want to because of her? Because deep down inside you still care about her don't you, just admit!" Newt outburst angrily walking closer and closer to Thomas pushing him into the wall.

"Newt I-" Thomas starts only to be cut off by newt.

"DON'T LIE TO ME, DONT.... LIE..TO...ME" newt shouts and look away a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" newt says to everyone walking out holding his arm and I look down sad knowing he has the flare.

And while he walks out, I walk out too into the other room sniffling as a tear falls down my face.

I hear somebody follow me and look around to see Gally with a almost worried face.