I'm sorry

The honking of a car erupts my ears as we all turn to see the truck, Bertha racing beside us honking its horn loudly. Janson screaming loudly in anger while driving fast, scraping objects in the path and defecting bullets of the metallic structure.

"Way to brighten up the tension" I chuckle watching intensively. The truck goes bashing through a helicopter by the hill, the helicopter spinning crazily and chopping large meanings of ground in its path. The manic environment returns as everybody runs, shouting 'we gotta move' or 'lets go'

Ava being escorted out of danger right away with Teresa and Janson in the distance. Then I see everybody pause, and turn around a WCKD man holding an explosive device in order to taser us all and in no hesitation Thomas takes the bomb and throws to the man, pressing the button the man blows up, sparks of fire and electricity pumping around and through the night air, my body on the ground next to Thomas, the mud only in vision while I hold my hands over my head.

Jorge comes jumping out of the truck, a evil chuckle on his voice before a army like monotone voice shouts.

"FREEZE!" The sound of the electric taser powering up but failing once Jorge pulls a gun out shorting him in the head.

I'm currently beside Thomas crawling looking around for Minho in which I can't appear to see anywhere, brown dusty sands around us then a grunt comes from next to me, janson swing his hand around Thomas's face holding a gun to his head.

"What a waste" he says in a grim look and I the sound of a bullet shooting in the air runs above me hitting janson in the shoulder while he grunts falling down.

Me and Thomas both looking to the cliff to see a grinning Brenda, sniper in her hand as she relouds it.

I look back a second to see janson struggling and pulling his gun out however me and Thomas running quickly me getting ahead of him and spotting Minho in a relief as he holds his gun up.

"Get out of here!" He shouts and I look at him stunned.

"Come on y/n, go!" He shouts and I run to hide with Frypan and newt Minho then ordering Thomas do the same and hide with us and we all stay out of range Minho gun in hand.

A soldier comes towards Minho wearily and doesn't hesitate the charging power of the gun shorting volts to his body, as I watch it shake back gun falling from his hand resulting in me crawling down to try get to him avoiding bullets that threaten my every move.

"MINHO!" I shout over the commotion diving bullets but feel a hand pull me bakc out of the way of a blue striking taser bullet that flies through the air.

Two men grab his sides and anger rises through me as they pull his weak body away dragging him the two arms pulling me back as I struggle trying to get out of the grip.

"No! No!" I scream.

"They are gonna hurt him!" I shout again and again until even more arms wrap around my fighting body, tears rolling down my cheeks as I'm pulled away, my fighting stopping when the door begins to close my mother standing there in all her evil in which I respond with a middle finger while the door closes to the large aircraft and kick the floor is frustration walking away and up the hill to take a breather nobody following me, they just let me walk away as tears roll down my face.

I sit on the rock glaring down at who is left, hardly anyone all just either bickering or laying down sad faces until my body begins shaking uncontrollably a familiar feeling as my body falls back off the rock and onto the ground my vision becoming white as my eyes roll back. Newt being the only person to notice and runs up the hill, but before i can sense him reach me the flashes begin.

Flashes of a standing city ahead of me, and a man who I can only imagine half crank, half human if it's even possible, the next flash surprises me as I see gallys face his eyebrows presently furrowed as usual and the next image is of a large cement wall with mechanical guns on top, the last ones stops me heart a second as I see newt shouting seeming angry, a different side of him revealing as he holds his arm slightly rubbing it under a sleeve, however the vision  ends and the whiteness becomes familiar before turning blackness as I flutter open my eyes.

"Y/n?" I hear the strong British accent ask while I look up to Newt my body finally stopping from the recent shaking state.

"You saw something didn't you?" He questions and I sit up and tear rolling down my face while I nod.

I look around the surrounding and see I'm still where I was before everybody else asleep by a fire on the floor down below us.

"Newt I'm sorry" I say sadly looking at him into his eyes straight.

"For what? Did you do something?" Newt asks and I look down a second.

"If I had just, just thought better maybe Minho wouldn't have been the one taken, but I didn't, and there gonna hurt him, and I don't know what I'm gonna do if they kill him" I choke skating my head my breath uneven.

"Hey hey hey! Y/n does not give up! You are the strongest most wisest person I know, have some rest we can figure this out..... I promise" Newt ensures me standing up from the kneeling position and holding out his hand.

I take his hand as he jumps me up from the floor and gives me a hug, wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my back.