Well this is deja vu

A/N: if anybody gets triggered by the name of the Christ used in a shouting/scared reaction you have been warned. Thank you for 1.90k reads! I am trying to update more however getting back to school takes up a lot of time.

***

We are all lead by the girl through the cranks, as they try and scratch and touch us, then she pulls open a moldy, yellow frosted glass door that slides slowly on the rust to present a large area, people and their living stuff and equipment lights showing around the room in dots.

"Come on hurry up, someone wants to see you" she shouts walking fast in pace as we make ourselves up some stairs behind her to present a large room mechanical bits around and junk scattered around the place.

A dark skinned shaved grey haired man stands his back facing us as he is turning a dial on what seems a radio like device.

"Damit" he mutters under his breath before sighing and placing his hands on his hips.

Brenda had now moved to a leather couch and was relaxing on it.

The man turned around calmly and looked at all off us with both hands on his hips.

"Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is against you?" He asks letting out a long breath we all just glance at each other and I grasp Minho's hand.

"3 questions, where did you come from?, where are you going? How can I profit?" The man asks outing himself a alcoholic beverage.

We all just stay quiet glancing at each other and the man stares at us.

"Don't all answer at once" he claims waiting for somebody to speak up.

"We are here for the mountains, looking for the the Red Arm" Thomas replies voice hoarse and croaky, all the people around us erupt in a soft laughter and chuckle.

The man smirks "your looking for ghosts you mean" he replies a slight smirk upon his face and he gulps down his drink.

"Question number 2, where did you come from?" The man asks steeping closer to us.

"That's our business" Minho replies and the man before us sighs nodding his head to the side, I feel Minho's grasp of my hand loosen as two strong male arms pull me to the side, one of them putting Thomas's head down on the table and the Brenda girl grabbing what I could assume a scanning device, a red light flashing over Thomas's neck as she fuses her eyebrows and looks up to the older man in command in a shock.

"You were right" she claims.

"Right about what? Just a question don't kill me" I say questioning the girl and putting gym hands up in a surrender and back down.

"I'm sorry harmano, your tagged you came from WCKD which means.....your very....valuable" The man says walking a step closer the men around us all moving in closer and before we know it we are found suspended above a hole below us cranks, our legs being held by in which ropes.

"Well this is deja vu" I claim hanging upside down the blood rushing to my head and making it feel a need to pop.

"What do you mean?" Newt ask me and I giggle.

"Dream" I reply and they all fuse their eyebrows together.

"Good plan Thomas, just hear what the man has to say, really working out for us" Minho says as we all swing slightly hanging from our feet above a fall to death.

"Oh shut up Minho" Thomas mutters looking around as much as he could in his current position.

"Now let's all be friends" i scoff spinning in a light circle.

"Maybe I can just....reach the ....rope" Thomas let's us pants as he and Minho try to move their body's up to the rope being unsuccessful.

"Enjoying the view?" The same man as earlier walks in a walking stick in hand and smile upon his face.

"Ooo look man who wants to sell us such a pleasant surprise" I chuckle sarcastically giving him a fake smile as my beefy turns away slightly.

"What the hell fo you want?" Thomas asks looking at the man.

"Thatt is the question, men men want to sell you back to WCKD, life has taught them to think small, I'm not like that, something tells me that your not either" the man continues and I roll my eyes.

"What's with the wise talk, what's next a fricken eye patch?" I giggle imagining a black leather eyepatch on the man before me.

"Is it the blood rushing through my head or is this shank not making any sense" Minho breathes out and i scoff tuning my body to look at him.

"You know I imagined death to be more.... relaxing?" I sigh looking down below us.

"Tell me... what you know about the Right Arm?" The man questions poking his walking stick towards all of us.

"Thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt furrows his eyebrows looking confused at the man.

"I happen to believe in ghosts, especially when I hear them chattering among the airwaves" he pokes Thomas with his stick slowly moving to a leaver.

"Imagine what it would be like to talk to the the actual dead" I mumble thinking to myself.

"You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal" the man says gesturing with his walking stick.

"W-w-we don't know much" escapes Thomas's mouth and I shake my head relenting the dream.

"W-" but before I can shout anything I hear a clack and my body is dropped lower along everyone else.

"JESUS MARY LORD OF CHRIST CALM DOWN" I shout breathing heavily.

"WOAH! Okay okay okay, there hiding in the mountains, yeah they attacked WCKD got out a bunch of kids, they said, that's all we know" Thomas answers the man hiding two hands out in front of him a fearful look on his face.

"Yo Jorge, what's going on? A man asks walking in from behind the man.

"Me and my friends are just getting acquainted, we're done now" Jorge replies to his friend turning his back from us.

"Hey wait! Your not gonna help us?" Thomas asks and I just sigh watching the scene before me.

Don't worry Amal will get you back to where you belong, hang tight" Jorge responds walking away with the other man and I just sigh looking over to Minho and giving a sad smile exhaling a large breath.