ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ-ꪮꪀꫀ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ me and my husband - mitski ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——HE LOOKED at her wide eyed as she stood there. "Y/n..I-I can explain!" He said as he started trying to explain himself.

"Why did you do it?" She asked as she held Shoka. "I did if for you! Everything was for you!" He said as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I see..." he looked at her confused.

Why isn't she freaking out?

She suddenly started laughing, "to think you were able to hide it for this long!" She said almost amazed. "You're not scared?" He asked confused as she walked closer.

"Do you remember that waiter?" She suddenly asked. He stayed silent. "From our first date, the one that tried asking you out?" She said as he slowly remembered. "AnYways, I killed her!" She said smiling softly.

He stared at her surprised. "I've killed everyone that has ever asked you out! Or even glanced at you!" She said proudly as a smile slowly crept up onto his face as Shoka only played with his toys on the other end of the room.

"I claimed you the moment we met, we were made for eachother! To be quite frank I'm surprised how we didn't notice..." she said tapping her chin. "You...you did it for me too?" He asked shocked. "Of course! I also made females in our class back off! Momo was a pest for a while, but she got the idea." She said rolling her eyes. "I tended to stay home so I can make you happy, so I could always be with you...it kinda makes me sad when you have to work though..." she said as her mood suddenly dropped. Shoto processed this as he felt relief, happiness, and yet shocked all at the same time.

"But when you walk in, I feel like I love you so much, and you love me too...I just love you so much!" She said hugging him as he hugged her back. "It'll always be us you and I together!" She said as he smiled at her kissing her more passionately than ever.

"So you're telling me that I could've just told you, and I wouldn't have to stress.." he said chuckling. "I guess so, but it's fine now we both know! And we don't have to keep it a secret!" She said smiling softly at him.

"Do you think Shoka will be the same?..." y/n suddenly asked as they turned to their sun who was playing with toy cars. "He'll find his soulmate eventually, we'll have to teach him how to protect her," y/n cut him off, "or him!" Shoto chuckled and nodded, "or him, that's only if you're ok with it." Shoto said as y/n nodded in agreement.

"Our little family, just me and my husband and our child. Sticking together." She said as they picked up Shoka and smiled at him.

"I guess you could say we're partners in crime...logical...since we're hero's.." he said chuckling at the fact that they were hero's yet they did killing.

"I love you y/n."