ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝘴𝓲᥊

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Super psycho love - Simon Curtis ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——HER HAND fit perfectly in mine as we held hands, and walked around outdoor stands. I didn't bother to point out anything as I was just enjoying her company.

"Marry me." I paused as the words left my mouth. I was just about to ask y/n out, since it was still early and it was just the two of us in class.

Wait- did I seriously just say that?! This was supposed to be perfect!?

"S-shoto?!"

I blushed furiously as my left side lit up for a couple seconds, "I meant- what I meant was— be mY wiFe!"

The events of yesterday flooded in my mind as I slightly cringed, wow...that's embarrassing...

I opened my mouth as she ever so kindly fed me dango, this was an indirect kiss? Wasn't it, i mean she ate off the same stick—

"Tch. You fucking as-" a voice said from behind. Y/n went to go check out the dango stand as I turned around I swear I could've almost snapped my neck.

It was bakugo who had been following us, I grabbed him and out him behind an alley.

"If I were you I wouldn't ruin this." I said holding him against the wall with a sharp knife like block of ice was against his firmly pressed against his neck.

"You're crazy icy-hot! You should just leave y/n alone! You think I don't notice the things you do?" Bakugo replied.

"Things like what?" I said glaring at him.

My tone was dangerous as I gave him a small cut from the ice. He didn't loose his confidence as he spoke, "well, you take her things, take trips to her house, and things you shouldn't be doing in there." He said smirking.

"Now, how do you know this?" I said pushing the ice more onto his neck, he has to be following y/n to know this....

Then I realized something, "who gave you permission to call her by her first name?" I said angrily.

I cut him more as I heard y/n, "where did Shoto go?" I left him go. "I'm not done with you yet." I said warning him as I went back to y/n.

"Huh? Oh there you are! Where did you go?" Y/n asked furrowing her eyebrows as I rubbed in between them. "I went to the restroom, also you should do that, you'll get wrinkles." I said smiling softly at her.

That bastard, I'll show him not to mess with me.