ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 ᠻꪮꪊ𝘳

ılı

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ love taste - moe shop ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——I SCOWLED as I saw bakugo yet again come up to her, "y/n, do you want to hang out at the arcade?" He asked and before she could answer he talked again, "I'll see you later." He walked away as she was a bit confused.

I couldn't let him take her away, she was basically my sole happiness. I can't let him take her away.

With that my blood was boiling as my left hand lit up slightly, as I put it out quickly,

I'll have to make sure he doesn't do anything...I don't want to have to make him disappear...

——

I was determined bakugo wasn't going to do anything, I was going to follow them. Of course I couldn't be directly next to them, so I have to watch from a distance not to get caught.

Don't get me wrong, I really didn't have a problem with bakugo. But now that he's trying to get closer to my y/n, now we do have a problem. I think they call this type of stuff, 'beef'.

I bet y/n didn't even want to go with him, she prefers to be with me. Right, only with me.

"Are you coming y/n?" Bakugo said trying to sound annoyed. She nodded as she stood up and got her bag, "I'll see you tomorrow Shoto." She said giving me a closed eyed smile.

And it was just like that my precious angel left with that gremlin.

It makes my thoughts run, so in order to stop that I have to follow them.

So far, they only played games as y/n was determined to try to beat bakugo. Bakugo would try to grab her hand to show her some other game but she would notice it and pretend to be interested in the game that he was originally planning in by pointing at it moving her hand away.

I had to admit, she was good at deflecting people. I probably wouldn't have thought of that.

They then went to his house as she met his parents, she said her goodbyes as she walked back to her house.

How could he just let her walk home...doesn't matter- I'm here to protect her.

Luckily there wasn't any type of affection from her, like no kissing or anything or I would've killed him on the spot.

It seems as bakugo likes to test my patience, I'll make sure he doesn't try anything.

No matter, I'll make sure she spends more time with me. I'll ask her tomorrow if she wants a small tour around Musutafu, surely she'll say yes.

She obviously likes me better, at least she'll enjoy being with me.