ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Nowhere to run - stegosaurus Rex]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——"HOWS MY little angel doing?" Y/n said smiling at her little five year old son.

"Shoka, how about we go visit papa at work eh?" She said smiling as little shoka jumped excitedly up and down of hearing his father being mentioned. "Hai! Hai!"

They got ready as y/n dressed up shoka and she got herself ready. Though, she wasn't getting ready to meet anyone else just him. Her husband. Shoto todoroki. She rarley talks to anyone, mostly just shotos family and bakugo and kirishima.

She walked to his agency as she held little shoka's hand as they walked happily and content to pay a surprise visit.

They walked inside as they walked to his office, she was about to knock but then she heard him-

"I hate it so fucking much."

Her form froze, as she stopped doing what she was about to do. Shoka looked at his mother confused but she motioned for him to stay quiet.

"I need to keep y/n away from everyone...though that would be easy...it's not like anyone suspects the number three hero to be killing so late at night."

Y/n's eyes widened, as she slowly processed everything.

There had been a lot of murders recently in their area, and she had just witnessed her husband confessing to saying he was the one who did it.

She slowly opened the door....to meet his crazed eyes.

"Y/n..."