ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝘴ꫀꪜꫀꪀ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ lay your love on me — Dominic cooper]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——I SMIRKED as I stood outside the bakugos house. "Hi, I'm here to see bakugo..I'm a friend.." I said smiling to his mom. "Katuski! Your friend from school is down here! Get your ass down here!" She yelled as she went back inside. I heard running on the stairs, "y/n?" He asked hopefully.

You wish...

He made eye contact with me, "oh...icy-hot..." he snarled. He knew why I was here.

How could he possibly forget?

We walked outside to a random place, where there was no people.

"You know why we're here." I deadpanned getting straight to the point.

"I'm not going to tell her anything, if that's what this is about." Bakugo deadpanned. He sat in front front of me, as I grabbed a handful of his hair.

"Oh, really? Why should I believe you? Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right here on this very spot?" I said tauntingly.

I should get rid of him...but maybe I could use him for myself...maybe he can help me.

"Iisten here, I won't kill you...only if you do something for me...think of it as a favor for a favor." I said smirking.

"What would that be, stupid bastard?" He said as I let go of him.

Bakugos pride always ceases to amaze me, of course he wouldn't end his own life over something like this, he wants to be a hero after all.

"I want you to make sure no one gets close to y/n, only me and maybe you. As long as you don't try anything." I said glaring at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I want you to protect y/n whenever we go on internships."

"What makes you think I'll be with her?" He said raising a brow.

"Call it a hunch." I deadpanned.

Well actually I snuck into the principals office and saw that bakugo and y/n were in the same agency, so he can watch her. Of course I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Fine." He replied.

"If I see you doing anything fishy, or going out with her I'll kill you. Got it?" I said getting close to him again.

"I'm gay!" He yelled out all of a sudden. We sat there in a awkward silence. "Is it kirishima?" I asked as he turned redder by the minute. "For fucks sake I just outed myself, and to you of all people!" He said angrily.

"You aren't saying no, but I guess I don't have to worry about you." I said shrugging.

Ok he's off my list...

Walked off as we left the secluded area and went our separate ways.

Now, to go see y/n!