ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽ꫝ𝘳ꫀꫀ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Paparazzi - Kim Dracula ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——I WATCHED as she walked out to go change, the classroom was empty as we were doing outside training today. I reached into her pencil pouch and grabbed her favorite pencil out.

'Perfect...' I thought smiling at the chew marks on the eraser.

She had a habit of biting on her pencil and putting her fingernails in her erasers. 'Oh..I guess I'll take her eraser too..' I said placing her things into my bag as I walked out innocently to go change with the others.

It was the most logical thing to do, by taking her things I can get to know her better and one step closer to belonging to me.

I mean— not that she doesn't, she's already mine.

"Y/n, can you help me with this?" Mina asked y/n as she nodded. A lot of females from our classes asked for help considering that she was highly intelligent.

They would only ask when I was busy doing something else, I made sure they didn't interrupt us while having a meaningful conversation— yes all of our conversations are meaningful.

I have to get every detail down, I have to know everything.

The boys also don't interrupt, as my friends think it's just a measly crush so they make sure everyone else stays away.

Which has proven to be helpful.

"I don't think I'm that smart, but I guess it's nice can help people out." She said smiling. "If you ever get uncomfortable let me know." I said bluntly as she nodded gratefully.

"I really appreciate that Shoto, I'll be sure to always let you know if I'm having trouble." She said smiling. I nodded as we tuned back into Aizawa talking.

I have to make her depend on me...she doesn't need anyone else. Just me. Maybe l should— no I should stop by her house.

"Shoto, do you want to team up for this exercise?" She asked tilting her head. It was cute, I wish I could take a picture.

"Sure, let's do our best." I said as she smiled determinedly.