ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 ꪀ𝓲ꪀꫀ𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Save your tears - the weekend ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——"STAY WITH fuyumi, okay?" I said as she nodded. "Don't worry I'll watch over her, now go do your hero stuff!" Fuyumi said smiling as she stood beside y/n.

"Don't worry Shoto, I'll be fine." She said smiling. I gave her a look and let go of her hands anyways.

If I stay too close to her all my efforts would be wasted...

——
Over the course of the nine months Shoto spent most of his time with y/n, always by her side as he let go of his hero work for a while only doing some at home work.

He saw it as a good way to be besides y/n, so that nothing happens to her.

Anytime y/n would go out he would see that he was always there. Sometimes glaring (specifically males) who still even had the guts to whisper about her.

I mean he was still ALIVE after all. Jeez, just stay away from his woman. It's not that hard.

Point is, he would only let her walk around town with him because he would rally up all the men who would stare, catcall, whistle, or make crude remarks to take her away from him.

After he would make a list of the men who he considered dangerous to their relationship and kill them that same night without y/n noticing.

It was easy for him.

No one would suspect a hero after all.

He protects the people, not harm them.

Somehow over the years he's managed to hide his killing from y/n, he had her wrapped around his finger.

All his.

And this leads us to the present time.

——

I really don't want to leave her alone, but...it's Fuyumi that she's with, so I guess I don't have to worry.

Now, to prepare.

She's supposed to give birth today.