ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [we fell in october - girl in red ] 1:07 ——◦———— -4:05↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [we fell in october - girl in red ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

—— I FEEL so...dumb. I never specified the time, to be more specific. A.m. or p.m...that's basically the main part of a date, i mean its literally the time we're supposed to meet up. it could be am-- but who goes on a date at seven a.m. in the morning? it'd be more logical to go in the evening...

despite this, I got out bed and got myself ready rapidly as I took a shower. call it weird but i used her shampoo, er the same brand. it was funny how I didn't even need to change it since it was the same scent I used.

nevertheless I got ready and ran to her place which wasn't too far away from mine, I knocked on her door as it opened slowly to reveal her. she was in pajamas and her hair was a bit messy. she rubbed her eyes, "wait-- did we say AM?!" she said waking up completely panicked.

i chuckled, "well no, I just didn't know at what time to show up." i replied easing her thoughts a bit "right, just let me get ready and we can go get breakfast." she said letting me inside as she went to her room. i heard the water running,

great, now i can take something...

I looked around the living room ,I couldn't exactly go into her room considering she was in there.

I spotted a shirt, its the shirt she wore at the dorms yesterday. I smelled it and it smelled just like her. I folded it and put it on under, it was oversized as it seemed to fit me almost perfectly.

I ran to sit down on the couch as I heard her room door open. "I'm ready." she said smiling. she was all dressed up, she looked beautiful.

we walked to a nearby restaurant to go eat. we sat a table and got ready to order. "hi, what can i get for you?" the waitress said smiling at me. "um, one nezu soba." i said bluntly as y/n started to order. "can I have--" the waitress seemed to be staring at me as she didn't hear y/n.

"she'd like to order aswell." I deadpanned as she seemed to be snapped out of her thoughts. "right..." she said turning to y/n.

"may I have katsudon." she said grinning to the waitress who wrote it down and went to retrieve our food.

we talked for a bit as the waitress came back and left our food, she slid a note on my food. right, why couldn't they understand that I had already called dibs on y/n and that I'm clearly on a date with her.

annoying.

"so, shoto..." y/n said suddenly.

"is your offer still up? you know, to be my husband?" she asked smiling.

"i mean if you want to..." i said shrugging.

YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER AN OPTION. SHE HAS TO MARRY YOU. THERE ISNT NO CHOICE.

"great! id like to take up on that offer." she said smiling.