ᥴꫝ𝘲ρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 𝓽᭙ꪮ

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Homage - mild high club ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

——I GLARED daggers at bakugo, how dare he talk to her. He had just came up to us, and- and now he's trying to talk to her?! "You're the newbie right, bakugo katuski." He said introducing himself to her. "Y/n L/n." She said softly but loud enough for him to hear. I glared at him, I could have burned holes through his head with how hard I was glaring at him, but my malice or killing intent was obviously not getting through...this was probably because I didn't want to scare y/n or make her be afraid of me.

I watched as kirishima had just walked in, I took this as an opportunity to get away from this foul conversation.

I snatched him brought him over to take bakugo away, I wasn't about to let that damn gremlin take my y/n away from me. Definitely not.

If I had a choice, I would only let her be with me- and nobody else.

"Oh, bakubro! Let's hang at the arcade!" Kirishima said smiling. Bakugo sighed, "fine." He muttered.

"Thank you, that was a bit awkward. You basically saved me." Y/n said rubbing the back of her head.

I was a bit happy about her thinking I saved her, although I didn't like bakugo talking to her, the only good thing that came out of it was that she thinks I 'saved' her.

I sat next to her as I continued to get back into our conversation that bakugo interrupted...

"How'd you get that scar?" She asked suddenly. Her eyes widened slightly, "oh- sorry you don't have to-" I smiled and interrupted her, "well my mom gave it me when I was younger...but it's fine." I said shrugging. "I'm sorry that happened, but I think it looks cool." She said smiling.

We conversed for the rest of the lunch period as we headed back to class.

I had made sure no one else would get close to her, I made sure that no one would take what was mine. I studied her as we sat back in class, she has proved to be very— no scratch that— highly intelligent as she was smarter than Yaoyorozu. She was kind, and not to mention beautiful. She was basically perfect.

Her (h/c) hair was by far the prettiest, as it looked (h/t) and seemed to shine under the sunlight.

I seemed to get lost in her eyes as they were so beautiful, she sat afar from me but it was fine. I could watch her from afar without her noticing, besides she looked more pretty when the rays of light would hit her wings making them glow a bit, she was truly an angel.

And she was going to be mine.