❀ deflower ❀

whatamitoyou104 on twt

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Naturally, I was nervous as this was my first time ever. Let alone with the girl who was my sworn enemy. Butterflies infiltrated my stomach making me feel somewhat dizzy. Although she gave me the okay to keep going, I hesitated. I was still sitting on top of her with my hands held snug on her waist. Mikasa's face turned slightly worried as she observed my face further.

She reaches her hand to caress my cheek, "hey is there something wrong?"

I lean my head on her hand and look away from her from embarrassment, "this is my first time.. i just don't want to mess up."

Her thumb softly strokes my face, "then.. it'll be our first time together."

I eyes lit up with surprisement, "wait, this is your first time too?!"

A giggle peeps out of her lips, "yes it is, so don't worry about messing up."

Mikasa sets her hand down as I look back at the waistband of her pants. I scoot off of Mikasa to where I am now sitting in front of her knees. I was sitting on my feet, so I was able to see her face over her knees. Slowly, I wrapped a few fingers under her waistband and pulled it downwards towards me. Her pants unraveled before me until it reached her ankles. I slipped it off her feet and tossed it aside. I sat up so I could get a good look at her. Mikasa wore a matching pink, lacy set. I slithered my hand from her shins to the crease of her thigh. Her skin was smooth to the touch and felt warm. She covered her face with one of her hands as I ran my fingers over her thigh. I undressed myself to my bra and underwear to make Mikasa feel more comfortable. All of our clothes were sloppily thrown on the floor. I noticed Mikasa smiling as she watched me strip down to my undergarments. I pretend that I didn't notice it and bent down to kiss her stomach. I look up at her as I kiss her from her stomach down to her inner thighs. I spread her knees apart, revealing a see through lacy underwear. I rubbed the inside of her thighs and kissed it to tease her. I kiss back up to the top of her underwear and grab it with my mouth. I use my mouth to remove her lacy, pink underwear.

Mikasa looks at me astonished, "y/n..!!"

I laugh with a thin lace between my teeth. I drag it down to her ankles as I did with her pants and throw it on the floor. I spread her knees once again. I looked directly at it and got nervous.

I laughed nervously, "this may be a weird thing to say, but you have the prettiest pussy i have ever seen.."

Her face turns red, "s..stop saying weird things!.."