❀ angst ❀

art creds: takenaka on pixiv

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I clung onto her as if I was a koala holding onto a tree. I practically threw my entire weight on her, but she managed to pull me along. Impressive.. considering the fact I was not the "lightest" compared to her. Mikasa always managed to keep fit and maintained a healthy diet. I rested my head on her shoulder and let her put her strength to use. Taking a look around made me more nauseous than I already was, especially with Mikasa dragging me across the concrete. Everything around me started to take a toll on my head. The contents in my stomach began to rise, but I covered my mouth with my cold palm.

Mikasa immediately glanced at me, "you better not puke."

As those words fell out of her mouth—so did the vomit.

A chunky substance projected out of my mouth and trailed down Mikasa's back. She aggressively shook me off her arm and froze for a few seconds, in shock. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, slowly removing her thick trench coat.

I wipe my mouth, "heh.. sorry.."

She didn't say a thing nor did she bat an eye at me, but continued to fully remove her coat. I watched her carefully take it off and shake off the chunks off the back of her coat. I sort of felt bad after that, but it sobered me up a bit. At least she didn't have to hold me around her arm anymore. It was 20 minutes since we started walking and it was more awkward than ever. I didn't even want to look at her, I was too embarrassed. I even forgot about what happened earlier, because of what happened just now. My head was still pounding harder than ever. Mikasa did not wait around to keep walking, so I followed her. The cold air flew around me, numbing my finger tips. I held my palms up to my face and blew warm air onto them. My hot, mildly stinky breath kept my hands warm. Before I knew it, we were standing before Mikasa's house.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆