James.🙄

⚠️ Small trigger warning ⚠️
Mentions of blood, self harm, abuse, and sexual assault.

I felt someone grab my arm.

Shit.

I turned around and saw...

James.

What the fuck does he want?
I felt my anger swell up inside of me and the sudden urge to punch him. But I held it in. I don't want to be arrested. "What do you want from me James?"

"You haven't been answering my calls."

"I know I haven't." I pulled my arm away from him. Calm down y/n. Calm down. Techno and Niki were just a few feet away watching what was happening. I saw that Niki had the police dialed on her phone just in case anything happened. "Why haven't you been answering my calls babe?"

"We're not dating anymore James. So stop acting like we are."

James: Come on.
He grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from him and felt for my taser I had in my pocket. There. I have it. It was small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. So he couldn't see it. I was most likely not going to use it but...just in case.

"What do you want from me?!" I stepped back to where he was at arms length.

He came up to me and held me close again. A few people were starting to watch now. A man was standing up with his fist clenched.

James: You've grown taller than me in the past three years y/n.
"Wow really? I haven't noticed."

He was about three inches shorter than me.

I tried walking away but he grabbed to the of my ponytail and pulled me backwards. I fell down on the floor.

"STOP JAMES!!" I saw a woman had taken a picture of him and turned around to the woman next to her "Just in case he gets away and they need a picture."

I stood up and tried walking away again but he grab my arm and left a red mark. He pulled me back to where I was so close to him I could feel his breath. "Stop James let me go-"
James: No, no princess you date me again I'll let you go.
"No stop." I again pulled out of his grip. He slapped me. Like he used to. I was set off from there.

I punched him in the nose. I heard a crack. And he was holding his nose.
He was bleeding from his nose.

Their bleeding from their nose. I saw blood droplets bleed out on the floor.

I grabbed the needle from my old sewing kit. I inserted it into my skin and saw the small beads of blood crawl down my skin.

I'm going to make him feel the pain he put me through.

I walked towards him filled with anger and hatred.

"You didn't tell anyone that I've been hitting you right?" I nodded. "Good"

I couldn't even tell anyone that he was hurting me.

Useless bitch. Whore. Why are you wearing that clothes? That's boy clothes. Slut.

All those things he's said to me.
To hurt me.
What were they for?

It was like time paused and I could feel someone's arms come behind me and gently pull me back.

I was yelling at James to come back instead of running away. "COME BACK YOU COWARD!"