3 Days

By the way (if the song shows up) I put the song there for fun. You don't have to listen to it @-@

Niki's pov
I woke up to thunder outside. I looked over at y/n and saw she was asleep in the fort we had made last night. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up a little bit. I stayed staring out the window, listening to the rain for a while before getting out of bed.

*CRACK*

Are the dogs scared of thunder? I went down to the kitchen. And saw on my digital clock that it was 4 am.

I heard the dogs whining in the living room.

I went over to them on the couch. "Gianna." She came padding over to me. "Jack?" He came too. I heard footsteps after a while and tried to stay as quiet as I could but the dogs staring whining.
Wilbur: Niki?

*CRACK*

He sounds tired.

Wilbur: What-What are you doing up this late? Why are you awake?
"I just woke up about 20 minutes ago. You?"
Wilbur: I've been up the past hour. Watching YouTube edits.

*CRACK*

"Oh. Yeah."
We sat talking about YouTube until about 5 am. And we went back upstairs.

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️
Mentions of self harm, and abuse.
If you want to skip this keep scrolling until you see the 😶😶😶 emojis. Because I know some of y'all don't like reading this kinda stuff. Or you just can't read it in general. Don't say I didn't warn y'all!

Y/n's pov
I got the pocket knife from the bathroom cabinet. Tears were streaming down my face with the words of what my boyfriend James has been telling me. "Ugly whore" i looked at myself now the mirror. My h/c hair was a mess. My e/c eyes were red and puffy. "No one cares about what your doing with your pathetic life y/n"

No one cares.

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME Y/N?!"
I was visiting him at his house this time and I just told him that I forgot to order food first. "YOU CANT EVEN ORDER FOOD Y/N! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?!" He slapped me. Hard. I had a red mark I covered up with make up for a week. That's the only thing I used makeup for. To cover up my scars.

I had the pocket knife shakily hovering over my wrist.
No one cares. Why should I?

He was visiting my house this time and I was with Wilbur. I was sitting and the table with Wilbur and Niki. He took me to my room "Did you tell him?" He asked. "No" I responded.

I could feel the cold metal of the knife pressed against my skin. Then Wilbur walked in.
Wilbur: Y/n?- What are you doing?
"N-nothing"

He picked up his arm. And I flinched.

Wilbur: Are you hurting yourself?

"No I'm-"

Wilbur: Y/n. Is James hurting you?

The memory of this made my head hurt.

He gently grabbed my arm. Even though I still flinched. He pulled down the sleeve to my red sweater looking at all the scars and bruises.