@-@

Still Niki's pov
I looked at y/n and she was at the screen with a amazed almost confused face? What ever it was she was surprised. I was surprised too. How can you not be when someone showed a hint of liking you?

Wilburs pov
What did Tommy just say? I sent him a message on discord.

Can you repeat what you just said Tommy?

Tommyinnit: I didn't say anything. What are you talking about?

I heard what you said.

He didn't reply. I sat there dumbfounded. Good thing I was streaming because my if not chat would probably twist what's really happening. And we already have enough of that here.

Lilacs pov
I looked at chat to see it being spammed with "y/n-innit" "Lilac-innit" and "I ship them" I  told chat "Were just friends guys."
Niki: Yeah please don't start any rumors.

Anyways I messaged everyone on discord to see if I can tell everyone that we were meeting up. They all said yes except Dream...so obviously I told everyone. "Ok chat!..I have something to tell y'all." I looked at niki again. "Some of us from the smp are going to meet up here." I saw the chat explode with "Dreamnotfound" and "Lilac-innit"

Niki: Of course I'm going to be there! It's going to be so fun we have snacks and blankets and we can make a huuuuge pillow fort!

Than the meeting ended. Corpse stopped yelling at Dream, Dream was voted off and my little ghost avatar was floating at the oval table. "You can do the tasks of you want niki I'm going to check on the animal...and the dogs."
"Y/n! Just go check on the animals than!"

I checked on Wilbur and asked if he was ok. He asked for a water bottle so on the way downstairs I checked on the dogs in their room. Gianna was asleep and Jack wasn't in there. I went to the kitchen and saw that Jack ripped up the napkins. "Jack! No! Wilbur is going to be pissed off at me you know?" I looked down at him. And he looked back up at me. I took a picture and went to the fridge grabbing a water bottle and cleaning up.

@Lilac lilacplays

In my defense...I forgot to lock the door ;-; not my fault wilby!

Wilbur:..It's Wilbur you little shit.
|
|
Lilac: It's wilby now.

Ranboo: ;-; Now I'm not really sure if I want one.
|
|
Tubbo: I just don't want one because they could eat me.
|
|
Dream: I still want one no matter how messy they are

Tommyinnit: DOG!
|
|
BadBoyHalo: DOG!!
|
|
Skeppy: DOG!!!
|
|
Sapnap: DOG!!!!
|
|
Captain puffy: DOG!!!!!

Load rest of comment...

Ok good now...