2 days

Y/n's pov
I woke up In the fort. Oh yeah. We fell asleep In here. I tried to get up. But there was this heavy feeling around my waist. I looked around and saw it was Tommy's arm. Oh crap. When I tell you my hand never flew to my mouth so fast. I'm screaming on the inside right now. How did this happen? I carefully grabbed my phone from under the pillow and checked the time. 6 am. How late did we stay up last night? I moved Tommy's arm a little bit, so I was able to get out of the fort easily. I quietly tiptoed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I sat down at the kitchen table looking around the living room. Ranboo was sleeping with Sebastian in his arms. My brother was on the floor with his phone. Niki was sleeping with my dog plushie. Tubbo was on the couch, curled up like a puppy. Techno was on the other side of the couch still. Tommy was just laying down inside of the fort.

Two days until everyone else gets here. Two days.

I went up to my room to read for a while. I opened the first Harry Potter book for the tenth time and started reading. I got through the first chapter until I felt someone sit down next to me. Is it Tommy? I turned around and saw that it was Tommy.
"Hello woman."
"My name is y/n. Child"
"I'm 17. Your younger than me." The child is unchilding😪)
"What are you doing up so early?"
"Why are you up so early reading?"
"Why are you saying it like that? Like if reading is a bad thing?" I said smiling.

Tommy: Eh. I just don't like reading.
"Why?"
"It never caught my interest I guess."
"There wasn't any books swag enough for you?"
"Yeah."
We just laughed bit. I handed him my book.

Tommy's pov
She handed me the book kshe was reading. "Maybe this book is cool enough for you."

Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone. "Maybe I'll like it."

"You better like it Tommy." she said "If not I'll steal your kneecaps." I put my arms around my legs and held my legs to my chest. "No. My kneecaps are mine. And nothing will change that."

I opened the book and saw how many chapters there were already. "Two hundred and eighty eight pages"
Y/n: Yup!
"Seventeen chapters..."
Y/n: Yeah!
"And every chapter is at least twenty pages!?"
Y/n: Yes!!
"LOOK HOW SMALL THE FONT IS!!"
Y/n: Mhm!
"HOW DO YOU READ THIS MUCH?!"
Y/n: I just do.
"That's not really a answer"

Y/n: I've read the whole series 8 times. The last book has...
She got up and picked a large book from her bookshelf.
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

"Thirty-six chapters. Not including the Epilogue" "THERES A EPILOGUE?!"

Y/n: Yeah umm...724 pages not including the Epilogue again...and the chapters are at least thirteen pages long.

"I think I just died inside" I said. Y/n sat down next to me and flicked my forehead "Shut up now just read the book!"

"Fine"
I opened the book and started reading.

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, we're proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense...

Before I knew it I was reading about unicorns and magic. And a guy named Voldemort. "This snape guy seems like a jerk" I told y/n.

"Well" she said looking up from her Percy Jackson book. "That's what I thought before the last book. He's actually-" "SHhHhHhHhHh!!! Don't spoil it." I kept on reading for a while until I was on the last chapter.

THE MAN WITH TWO FACES

It was Quirrell
"You!" Gasped Harry.
Quirrell smiled. His face wasn't twitching at all.

After about another 25 minutes I was on the last page.

"Hope you have - er - a good holiday" said Hermione, looking uncertainly after Uncle Vernon, shocked that anyone could be so unpleasant.
"Oh I will" Said Harry, and they were surprised at the grin that was spreading across his face. "They don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer..."

I was filled with excitement for the second book. Wait. How long did I sit down reading this book for? I looked up at y/n who was laying in her bed, scrolling through her phone. "Y/n" "Yeah"

"How long did it take me to read this book?"
"About...four hours. Not including your breaks"

"...Did I really sit down for that long reading a book?"

"Mhm. You say that like it's a bad thing. It'll be a while until your even close to my level."

She looked up at me smiling. I stood up and sat down next to her. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for cat toys for Sebastian."

She looked up at me smiling. "We can save the second book for when we go on the road trip"
"What road trip?"

Y/n: Were going on a five day road trip the day after everyone gets here.
Y/n: Didn't Wilbur and Niki tell you?
"No. What the shit?.."

Y/n: Well we're renting a RV so we can go. Everyone should fit. I'm leaving the dogs and Sebastian with some friends.
"..."
Y/n: Are you ok Tommy?

Y/n sat upright and looked at me. She patted my head and said "Pat pat." And walked out of the room

It took me a minute to process what just happened. I felt the place on top of my head where her hand was. "Pat pat." Ugh. I can't like my friend like this. We're just friends. Just friends. That's it. Nothing more than that. Nothing more. Friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1010 Words.

They said "all your dreams come true"
They forgot
That nightmares.
Are dreams too.

I listened to the Harry Potter theme song while writing this. Very pog👌 Also sorry if the chapter was really short @-@ I wanted to finish it tonight and I'm saving my next idea for the next chapter. So this is more like a filler I guess? Idk