Store

Lilacs pov

"Ok now wake up before I drag you out of bed."
"I'm going Wilbur god...pushy."
"Huh?"
"NOTHING! Nothing..."

I wanted to go back to sleep but I know we had to get more stuff for when everyone gets here in a few days. Like blankets and more snacks. And flashlights too because we've been having more power outages recently.

So i changed into a white t-shirt with a grey plain hoodie. Light pink jeans some bracelets and converse.

(You can take off some things if you don't like them @-@) I walked down to the kitchen get some cereal before we leave but I heard knocking at the door

I walked down to the kitchen get some cereal before we leave but I heard knocking at the door. "Who is it?!" I get no response... "It's me!..Niki!?" I opened the door to see niki standing in the doorway. "NIKI?!" I hugged her and she hugged back. "Are you going to stay with us while everyone is here? Or?..."

"I probably will stay. But how many rooms do y'all have so I know if I should bring any extra stuff or not." She said as we sat down on the couch.

"Oh no we're going to get more stuff from the store like blankets and snacks."
Wilbur: Y/n who was at the door?!
He came downstairs with Gianna and Jack following him.
Wilbur: OH! Niki! Hi!
Niki: Hi Wilbur! When are y'all leaving to the store.
He sat down in front of the couch.

Lilac: We we're actually just about to. I'm not really hungry anymore.
Niki: Can I come with y'all?
Wilbur: Sure we can bring the dogs to as long as they are good.

Wilbur looked at the dogs and Gianna just barked and went to sit on the couch. "Well let's start getting the dogs in the car. If not then we'll just leave then here." As soon as I said that Jack went over to the door, opened it with his mouth and went outside waiting for the back of the car to be opened. "That's a smart dog" Niki said. "Yeah I taught him to do that for when Wilbur locks them in the restroom and doesn't let them out!" I looked at Wilbur with a questioning look on my face.

"They get annoying sometimes!" He said. I replied "So do you but I don't lock you in the bathroom." They just stared at me and Wilbur flicked the top of my head. "OW?! What the fuck?!" "You deserve it you called me annoying." And Niki said "You can be annoying sometimes." We just sat there until we got up and walked to car closing the door behind us.

"So?" Wilbur said driving. "Who's coming again?" I spoke up and said "You already know but Dream, George, Sapnap, Tommy, Tubbo, Karl, Ranboo, and Quackity. And we'll see everyone's face."

"Oh cool." We got down at the store and Jack stuck his head out of the window looking at everyone pass by. A small girl got scared of him but that's alright we let her pet him.

@Lilac lilacplays