Hannah white.

COVID isn't a thing here because it sucks ;-;

Ranboo's pov
Tommy: She wants the address so she can come over.
"Oh ok...SHE?!-"
Before I could finish Tubbo was running out of the room. And came back five minutes later
"I locked all the doors" he said "So no one can get in!"

Tommy: It's ok I'm not giving her the address right now. I'm going to wait for everyone so she can meet them!
Tubbo looked up at me. And I looked down at him. Since I was almost a foot taller then him so I just sat down at the bed contemplating what I did wrong with Tommy on the way over here.

I looked back up at Tubbo. He looked like he was regretting every single thing he's ever done in his life. And then I heard y/n.
"WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE PARK?!"
I jumped up excitedly. "ME!!" I saw Tubbo run outside again i looked at the window and he was waiting by the car.

I went downstairs and Tommy stayed behind with y/n. The first words I heard him say before I closed the door was "I was wondering if I could have a friend over in a few days-"

I felt my stomach flip. My ship i thought to myself.

Tubbo's pov
I was standing next to the car when Ranboo came out looking grim.

Ranboo: Yeah "She's" gonna come with us.
"I don't think we're going to like this girl"

"Yeah" Ranboo said.

We waited for about five minutes before y/n and Niki came out with the animals and the dogs.

"Ok! Now let's go to the park!"
We all got in while Wilbur was trying to get the dogs in the back. We got there in a few minutes and let the dogs out.

We decided to play hide and seek for now. The dogs stayed playing with some of y/n's friends who happened to be there.

Nihachu was counting and I had behind a large tree in the back space of the park.

Ranboo's pov
Niki started counting and I hid in...well I didn't hide. But I helped Tubbo find a tree to hide behind. Because I'm helping y/n's friends with the dogs. And it totally isn't because I think one of her friends is really pretty, and cute and sweet...STOP ACCUSING ME-

Tommy's pov
Y/n pointed to a shed in the back and suggested we should hide in it. We ran to it and hid.

We waited a few minutes until we heard Niki calling out "Guys! I'm here! Where are y'all?! I've been looking for the past ten minutes!" I held my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh.

I looked at y/n and she was red from holding in her laughter. Then we heard Tubbo scream. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! Niki you scared the shit out of me!" Y/n jumped and screamed. And we heard leaves rustling and running. "Fuck" she whispered. She went to the back of the shes and opened a door. She ran out and yelled for me to go with her. We both ran to the car and into the forest behind it. We sat on the dirt track. "We can breath now" she said smiling. She has a pretty smile. We stayed there for about ten minutes until we heard Wilbur scream. Just us now. I looked over at y/n. She looked tired even though it hadn't even been two hours since we've woken up. I felt her head on my shoulder and saw she had fallen asleep. She's adorable. I waited another ten minutes and got a message from Wilbur.

Wilby.

Wilby: Where's y/n?

...

Wilby: Where is she?

😐Yeah I'm not hiding with her right?