Streaming and doggies

You were downstairs sitting on the couch. Watching TV when Wilbur yelled from upstairs "Y/N IM GOING TO STREAM SOME AMONG US! DO YOU NEED ANYTHING BEFORE I START?!"

You think for a while before you get up and see that there's plenty of junk food in the kitchen.
"NO IM FINE!" "OK GOOD!" You grab a bag of chips, and sit down on the couch with both of your spotted Great Danes Gianna and Jack.

Gianna

Jack.
(These aren't my roommates Great Dane. I found these gentle giants on google @-@)

You hear Wilbur scream and yell while playing from upstairs before deciding to take a shower. "Let me feed you Gianna. Because if not your gonna bother Wilbur and eat everything." You grab her dog bowl and fill it up with the food. And set it down on the floor.

Gianna looks up at you with her chocolate brown eyes. "You know I can't give you anymore than that." You gesture to the almost full food bowl. "Fine. But only because your bigger than me and could eat me if you wanted too." You gave her a treat or two that you've been saving for her, before grabbing a towel and getting in the shower. You hear Wilbur yell again "TOMMY NO IVE BEEN BEEN WITH RANBOO IN ADMIN THE WHOLE TIME."

God. He's so stupid sometimes. Wait...

You hear footfalls outside the bathroom door but they sound? Lighter than Wilburs?

You hear Wilbur scream out of fear and tell his friends and chat he'll be right back. He then tells Gianna to go back to the living room.

"Y/n?!"
"I'm in the bathroom! Wait! God."
You get out of the shower and put on gray sweats, and some of your brothers merch. And leave your hair like it is.

"What?" You look around his streaming room and don't really see anything except for Gianna sitting in the corner. Until you see your brother sitting on the floor with the chair on the floor as well. You try not to laugh as you say "What happened?"

"Gianna over here" he gestures to the dog sitting in the corner. "Decided to come in here and sit behind me and bark as loud as she can." He stands up picks up the chair and sits down. "I fell out of my chair."