Mall

Tommy's pov
It was a few hours after me and y/n had woken up. Wilbur and Niki were in the kitchen talking when we came downstairs. What they were talking about? I don't know probably boring grown up stuff. Like politics and taxes.

(What Wilbur and Niki were talking about:
Niki: Do you think...Superman could beat Batman?
Wilbur: Yes. Because Batman is just a rich guy in a suit.
Niki: That is not true!- )
(A/N: Superhero's are pog)

Y/n: So. What are we doing today?
She said sitting down at the kitchen island.

Wilbur: We are going to walk around the mall to see if you want anything.
Y/n: Why are we going to the mall for that? I hate shopping.
Niki: Didn't you say once that your anxiety just makes the fact that your awkward even worse?

"Awkward in a cute way."

I looked over at Wilbur and he just looked at me confused. I realized I've been staring at y/n since she sat down. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

I just sat there scrolling through my phone.
A few minutes later a got a message from Ranboo.

Ranboo👑
I saw you staring at your girlfriend earlier.

How did you see that?

Ranboo👑
I've been awake for the past hour.
And Techno told me and Tubbo that you thinks she awkward in a cute way

WHAT THE SHIT?!
HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!!!

(In real life)

I looked at Ranboo and he just smirked and looked back at his phone.

(In the text)

What the actual fuck.

Ranboo👑
*Fawk

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY ACCENT!!!
Stupid Americans.

Ranboo👑
Don't get mad in front of your girlfriend.

She's not my girlfriend.

Ranboo👑
Ok I'm tired of this
Let's get to the point
Why are you denying that you like her?
Read 9:15 am

Ranboo👑
Don't leave me on read
Read 9:20 am

Ranboo👑
😐😑😐Bruh
Read 9:23 am

(In real life)

Oh how I love pissing off Ranboo.

I looked up from my phone, smiled at him, and flipped him off. He just mouthed the words "meanie" I felt someone pat the top of my head and walk away. Y/n. NO STOP! I can't have feeling for her already. It's not like she likes me back or anything.

I hate this feeling.

Y/n's pov
I had put on white jeans, a black shirt, with a plaid blue and white shirt over. I put on my silver Nike shoes and butterfly bracelet.

I was scrolling through my phone in my room until I came across a hate post about me.

Hannah white @H8nnah/wh1it3
Reasons why I hate lilac aka lilacplays.
1. She is racist. While showing up on her brother (Wilbur soot's) streams she has made small comments and remarks about the black and Asian community that upset me. I don't get why Wilbur hasn't pointed this out or called her out on it.