Just a little longer

Lilacs pov
I decided that was enough and went downstairs. "SO! Wilby! Niki! What are we gonna do today?"
Wilbur:..You don't have to yell...but we're going to the zoo!
Niki: Yay! I love animals!
"Yeah we're going to see the anteaters too..right wilby?"
He looked at me like I punched him in the stomach. "No" he said "Fuck anteaters. We're going to the Zoo to see the new baby zebra that was born a few months ago."

I didn't really like going to the zoo or places that kept animals like that but I still went for Wilburs sake. "Ok than! When are we leaving?"
"Eh...maybe a hour or two." I went back upstairs to let the dogs out of there room so I can play Minecraft for a bit.

While you were killing random fish, you got a message from Dream of discord.

Dream: Do you want to join the smp?

Lilac: Well duh Dream

Dream: Ok, ok I'll send you the ip and everything wait.

Wow I was joining the Dream smp. Huh. Ive played on Wilburs account before. I've even streamed from Wilburs account. I just thought I'd kinda be more excited I guess? Oh yeah that empty bottomless pit of feelings is the depression.

I got everything ready and decided to record it for a YouTube video. As soon as I joined I saw Dream running towards me and I just stood there knowing that if I tried to run away he would find me. I died...eh.

When I respawned and Dream gave me the tour of the smp and where everything was. After a while I had talked to a few people. BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, Captain puffy, Mexican Dream. And then I saw Tommy was online. Wait? Why am I excited? We've talked before. Why am I so jittery? I left Dream alone and went looking for Tommy.

Tommy's pov
"Tubbo! No you can't have that much animals in one pen-" "Y/n is online"

"What?"
Ranboo: Y/N IS ONLINE!
"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BROKE MY EARS!"
Tubbo: Y/n is. Online. On. The Dream. Smp.
"Let me..." sure enough she was online.
Ranboo:..Go. Talk. To her. We know you like her.
"Well duh I'm going to like her! She's my friend!"
Tubbo: But you wish she was your girlfri-"
Y/n: HI GUYS!

"HI! Y/n!"
"Hi"
Why do I get so nervous around her? "Do you need help for us to build you a house?" WHAT THE FUCK?! I can't talk. God. "Sure what kind of house?" "I don't know...maybe a cabin or a cottage of some sort?"
Ranboo: YEAH I love cottages there so cute and small-
Tubbo: NO LETS BUILD AND TREE HOUSE! CAN I PUT BEES AROUND THE HOUSE?!
Y/n:..Maybe? But let's do a treehouse.

There was no bees. Tubbo was sad. And Ranboo wanted a treehouse...Anyways we found the biggest trees we could and started building the house.

Time (0-0) Skip

Almost two hours later and we were finally finished. It took us a while and we stole some stuff from George...But we did it!

But we did it!