"She bullied me in half of my college experience. I wasn't as strong back then, so her friends could easily do stuff to me"

"Do what stuff?" I say with worry.

"Just beat me up sometimes, pulling my trousers down...typical bully stuff" She huffed and leaned back.

"That's not right! We aren't working with her company at all! I refuse!" I was about to call her but Tyler got up and took the phone.

"The other half of college I got very strong, more confident. I fought the ones who treated me like that, I stepped up." She smiles and kisses me softly, "Her company would be a good fit with ours."

I roll my eyes and pull her closer, smashing our lips together. My legs automatically wrapping around her waist. The eagerness getting to me as I unzip her pants and slip my hand in her boxers feeling the throbbing member.

She moans loudly as I pull it out and start stroking it up and down. Just the feeling making me want to cum, my other hand slipping underneath her shirt into her bra, playing with her breasts. She grips my waist pulling me into her. My skirt riding up as I widen my legs, her fingers play on my lace. Rubbing against it, the fabric being the only thing in between her fingers and my clit.

Moans surround the room, as she keeps rubbing and I keep stroking. Then I feel her fingers put the fabric to the side. I pull her forwards, slipping her throbbing member into me. We both moan loudly as it enters my tight hole. The girth filling me, and the length inching forward as she thrusts. I hold only her face, kissing her and sucking her bottom lip. Her lips come off mine, tracing my jaw and finding my sweet spot.

Oh fuck!

————

Tyler's POV

After this mornings events, I sorted myself out and left to my office. The rest of the day I had a lot of work to do. But all I could think about was Clara, and honestly she left me horny as ever. As I print of some more work, I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in"

In comes Michelle with a large smile and some documents in hand.

"You asked for the Harrison appeal, here they are" She passes them over and sits on my desk.

"Anything else?"

"Why her?" I already knew who she is talking about.

"I love her dearly. And she is the mother of my child"
I say sternly as she smirks.

"But I'm sure I can please you ten times better...I'm sure a pregnant woman is too tired to fulfil your needs" She leans forward touching my shoulder.

"You have three seconds to get out!" Clara says while leaning against the door with a smirk, Michelle rolls her eyes and walks away. Clara turns to look at me, closes the door. "Take it out."

"Huh?"

"Take it out" Her eyes signal down. I do as she says and instantly feel myself getting hard from just the sight of her licking her lips. She walks over and whispers, 'I'm not wearing underwear'. She sits on my lap slipping my dick in her. Her back facing me as she leans on my table slowly sliding up and down my shaft.

"Oh fuck!"

"I suggest you shut up. Lee is coming in a minute to talk to us about dinner" She moans slightly as she keeps sliding up and down. Then the door opens and she puts the whole length in, using her skirt to cover any trace. I feel to moan so bad but Lee looks at us suspiciously.

"Umm, I would ask why your like that but I'm sure it's the new found love. Now! We have dinner at my house this weekend. I need to know what you'd like"