Chapter 34

'Day 2300: Why 2300 and not 1? Coz' it's not a start for something new but to continue the journey of me and you.'

#ChloHenisback (?) Well, not yet. I still have to chase her. Because that's what Hendrix Benjamin should do, right?

Napanganga siya sa nabasa.

Hendrix, what did you do?!

He posted a picture of her when she was ordering a bottled water on that milk tea shop. Nakatalikod siya doon dahil nasa likuran niya ang binata.

Umani iyon ng sari-saring komento. Her account were bombard with so many notifications, so many! It has been 3 years and a half since she last logged it in. Hindi na niya matingnan ang iba!

Binasa niya ang komento sa bagong post ni Hendrix. Maraming pinsan nito ang nagcomment rin.

@itsmeheixon: I'll support you, man! But please don't hurt her again.

@dos_benj02: And keso, kadiri!@corrine_hime pero handa akong magpakakeso sayo, babe!

@cinco_benj05: #notonolabel-x
#notosecondchance-√

@thegreathinx: if I was your girl, I won't give you chance.

@quatro_benj04: Gago, balik ka ng california.

Natawa siya sa comment ni Quatro. Well, he really should go back but does she really want him to?

Napatikwas ang isang kilay niya ng mabasa ang comment ni Clea.

@cleaphrodite: Goodluck. :')

She really has the guts to comment that?! Tho it wasn't suspicious from other people dahil hindi naman sila nakitang palaging magkasama ng pinsan.

If Drix Loe was hidden, so is Clea. Minsan lang itong lumabas. It was rare when Hellion agree to let her go out. But she can't go out without Hellion and a disguise.

She continue reading comment, minsan may comment sa asawa ng mga Benjamin. Some were support Hendrix but mostly disregard his idea.

@Ckimthebitch: oh, that sad. AI thought that I have chance on you.

Tumikwas ang isang kilay niya sa nabasa. Ckim, the girl in the airport. Buhay pa pala 'yun. She haven't heard any news about her but the last time she heard she was after Heudence Benjamin.

She's really into Benjamim, huh?

@claudiafortessa: I hope Chloe would crush your heart. She's not the same Chloe you used to know. :')

Wow, even her co-member at Valiente, the woman empowerment group commented. Hmm, she just reminded her not to let her guards down.

@hell_yon: As if I would let you. :/

Napakurap siya sa comment ni Hellion. Aba, updated rin pala ang isang iyon. Maraming nagreact sa comment nito. Maybe they also have an assumption that they have a thing because they have been on each other's side for years.

But what caught her attention is a comment from unfamiliar account but a very mindful name.

@xryilcali: what is this, Hendrix?! It should be me!

The poor Xyril immediately receive hates from diehard ChloHen fans. Wait, ChloHen fans? They're existing?

Sa nabasa niyang komento ay pumait ang kanyang panlasa.

How could she forget. The daughter of  the former owner of Cali Inc.

"Oh, I'm here because he needs me. Right now, I'm the one who he needs, not you, not a baggage like you."