one

Heavy TW: there will be very very very triggering things in this book. Self harm, suicide, rape, gore, intense descriptions, severe dieting, suicide. mental illness and others are huge factors to this book. If you are reading, please make sure you read all TW. These are to make sure everyone here is safe.

Recommended reading settings: dark mode, any font, any font size

Nemesis was in her gaming chair just as usual. Tonight she was playing valorant with a few content creators. So she did what she always did when she started stream, she threw her hair back in a ponytail, put her black headphones over her head and started up OBS. Discord was on her second monitor, waiting for the message to join the vc.
Her black painted nails clicked against her black mechanical keyboard as her black mouse dragged a few files over that she would need. Her pc that had been built by Kristofer Yee sat underneath her desk. It had a slick black case, no rbg as it hurt her eyes if they changed colors too quickly and a black cup sat next to her, filled with tea to calm herself. The room she was in was covered with sound foam as to not wake up her apartment neighbors. The camera she had once bought before quarantine laid discarded on the ground next to her, lenses broken. Shattered actually. She had cleaned up the glass, but left the broken camera there to remind herself of what she was.
She hated every moment of her life except streaming and even then, she hated it at times. Nemesis was a faceless and nameless streamer. She had ditched her abusive family behind in Florida when she turned sixteen, moving to California. She had struggled for two years, doing high school online while trying to balance three jobs. She barley graduated, using the money she had earned and saved up to rent out a one bedroom, one bathroom place and used the rest to buy a pc to start streaming. She had started off faceless and gone by the name nemesis as a way to show her old family that her revenge would be to become successful and they would regret being awful to her.
She sighed, now looking at where she was. Being twenty, she had moved to a two bedroom, two bathroom house. She had upgraded her pc, thanks to Kris. Her follower count was insane, 14 million subscribers on YouTube and 26,000 paid subscriptions on her twitch. Twitch.tv/nemesis
She was known for her snarky attitude, sarcastic personality and the way she couldn't give two shits of what she said.
She shook her head, starting her stream and playing some Lofi chill music. Her mic was held up by a mic stand, sitting in front of her face.
She welcomed her viewers, unmuting.
"Hello bitches. Welcome back to my stream. How are you war fuckers doing today?" She asked into her mic.
They were called war fuckers due to the fact they would fight for her revenge. Ah was always open about mental health and her family issues, though being nameless and faceless.
"Today we're gonna be playing valorant with a few people. Let me just join the vc." She clicked her mouse twice, joining the vc.
"Hello Hafu, 5up, DK, Steve." She greeted.
"Hello Nemesis!" DK and Steve shouted together.
"Hi!" Hafu greeted.
"Hey nemesis." 5up replied.
She quickly switched over to her third monitor which was a vertical one, switching to a more up beat tune.
"are we ready for some valorant?" Steve asked.
"You already know." Nemesis chuckled.
They played a few games when they finally decided to take a break.
"You guys have been streaming for what, six hours?" She asked. "You guys had the crewfu lobby before this."
"Yea. I mean we do it everyday. Why don't you join one of the among us lobbies?" Hafu asked.
"I would, but I'm not getting up at 8. As in, I'm going to be sitting in my bed, scrolling through tiktok." She laughed.
"Awww. Sounds like 5up at 8, remembering he has a lobby even though he has one like everyday and rushing to his pc to join the discord on deafen and starting his stream after the first game." DK teased.
"I mean that's a perk of being faceless. No one knows if I look like shit in the morning or if I got ready." 5up chuckled.
"True." Nemesis agreed. To be fair, she had taken a shower earlier to wash off the blood from her wrist. Her outfit consisted of black sweatpants and one of her thick black merch hoodies.
"I mean that's basically the same reason Corpse isn't in our lobbies. Actually, I think you'd get along with Corpse." Steve pointed out.
"Mmmm, you think so?" She asked.
"Yea. I mean both faceless and nameless. I mean I am too, but still. I mean look at him and I! We get along just fine." 5up replied.
"I'll dm him of something." She said to make them happy. "Actually, do you guys have a fill for me? My eyes are playing tricks on me."
"Oh. Yeah. Sorry about your eye." Hafu said.
"Bye guys." She told them, leaving the vc.
"Alright chat, it's time for q and a time since I still want to stream, but valorant is making my head go brrrrr. I can't even take Advil or anything because that conflicts with my anxiety and depression medication." she informed chat.
She switched to her just chatting screen which was just a slideshow of her fanart from Twitter.
are you actually going to dm corpse?

"Umm yeah. I think so. Actually, I'll do it now."

She went to Twitter dms and quickly typed up a message.

Corpse Husband

Nemesis
Hello Corpse. Um Hafu, DK, Steve and 5up said that you and I would get on well. I was hoping you wanted to do an among us stream or something?

She X out her Twitter and went back to her chat.

How's your mental health doing?

"Honestly, shit. I've been feeling like actually shit. I Uh, stopped going to my therapist a while back. I didn't want to get noticed. I haven't left my house in two months and um I have no intention of leaving. I haven't slept in over forty hours and I'm just so tired, but I can't sleep. I haven't really been eating either, but yeah. I need a refill for my pills, but I can't get a refilled prescription." She sighed.

She saw the chat was flooded with hearts, but it didn't matter to her.
"Alright chat. I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys next time." With a final sigh she ends her stream, raiding Hafu who thanks her before she walks away from her pc.