Chapter 4: Past memories

Start from the beginning

The alien even the natives used to oppose Elon Musk's regime as it tries to expand into their domain. despite fighting tirelessly, they are way ahead of technology level against his army that managed to crush their line of defense, and then as a merciful act Elon decided to make these alien work with him, while some even accept but the majority refuse. for the refusal of that offer, Elon enslaves all of the natives to do much of the manual labor, while others that willingly do so serve him with loyalty. from the perspective of their own people, they were all called names like soldout and traitor mostly, due to them working for the invader.

While for the planet of Drekarus, the planet has no sign of any sapient species, but only just wildlife in many varieties. in which this planet is colonized swiftly without any problem at all due to how there is none is opposing his regime either. so colonization is swiftly made and cities were built in a matter of time, with nature yet still preserve in a large area. yet it becomes a great holiday destination as there were many resorts and vacation spots on that planet.

His technology is mostly known to be Eco-friendly. like the future, the majority of the non-renewable energy is decaying its uses, due to how as time goes the access to renewable energy is getting easier for people to get. this results in more innovation on renewable energy sources, as people are focusing on saving the earth itself from pollution as the future it might get high. so now in the far future, non-renewable energy becomes far less used somehow and could be already considered as nothing more than a primitive energy source.

Elon Musk in his age of 701 years old, had managed to discover immortality for himself. he invested so much in his life in the work of mars colonization, which his company SpaceX to work tirelessly on mars colonization. he had to rebuild the kickstart of humanity colonization to the stars, then in return somewhere in the future in the year 2258, the government took all of his life's work and forced him and the entirety of his company to went into exile, which his company SpaceX managed to create a far advance FTL (faster than light) drive, secretly without much of public knowledge, in which is how he ended up finding this K type star for his new regime to be build, and later on, he could achieve his goal.

Humanity managed to invent their own FTL drive and it's fully working since the year 2180. the invention was so revolutionary that it makes humans able to colonized other planets outside their star system, which also solved overpopulation issues easier and resource shortage. with the trend of this new invention, Elon took it on his own research as SpaceX is trying to master it and upgraded into a more superior version, in order for humanity to travel farther.

But the completion date is at the year 2210, which is 48 years before the government took over mars from him. that's because of how the resources and the influences of the UN are getting far bigger, as the year of colonization beyond the stars had expanded for humanity. which the UN had to keep up with things and somehow had to take it upon themselves to get private corporation from ruling one of the planets on the Sol system.

After the completion, Elon had more implant to perfect it and upgraded even further, and that newest version FTL drive which is completed in the year 2235. yet this upgraded version of him spread to the public but only a few managed to be sold, while the previous version managed to upgrade the first version of the recently invented FTL drive, which revolutionize things up for humanity as a whole. in the end give them a farther range for colonization and travel range between the stars, which could be another reason why humans had to colonize hundreds of worlds as the result, all thanks to Elon who managed to upgrade the FTL drive.

Elon's contribution to humanity progress that makes them reach the stars has been very influential. but in return, the government have to take away his life's works which are mars, as he will never able to rule mars again, and as it happens, he was replaced by another planetary government in the end because of how time for Elon Musk reign has to end on mars. with it, he knew that the United Nation had tried to expand their power as the old days of when humanity still had a nation on earth and colonizing the entire Sol system has been over, as the influences of the UN reach further and gets larger in mars.