three.

We arrived to Quantico the next morning. Exhausted from flying, I had falled asleep on Aaron's shoulder in the taxi. He nudged me awake as we arrived at the BAU. "Wakey wakey," he mumbled. "Shit, I'm sorry!" I said, jerking awake. "You're okay Prentiss," he reassured me. I have no clue what I was thinking, falling asleep on him. This was a quick and easy case, I help them catch Arnold, and I was back on a plane to London. I couldn't get caught up in the dream that is the BAU.

Walking in, I was greeted by a crowd of smiling faces; Reid, JJ, Garcia, Rossi, Derek, and one I didn't recognize. "Doctor Alex Blake, meet Unit Director of London Interpol, Emily Prentiss," Hotch said. "It's so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so many wonderful things about you," Blake smiled and said. "Well, I think we should get to briefing you as soon as possible," JJ said, motioning everyone to the round table. "Here's what we know so far: The unsub is Karl Arnold, also known as The Fox. We apprehended him in 2005 for murdering families, but he first met Emily a few years later when we consulted with him on a case," "He knew far to much about her for my liking," Hotch grumbled. "He escaped 2 days ago, and left this note at the Washington Post yesterday morning." JJ held up a evidence bag with a piece of paper inside. "I'm holding a family hostage. You have 48 hours to get me Agent Emily Prentiss, or the family dies." "That's when we called in you Em." I nodded as she talk on about the case. "So, I say we give him me. As a negotiation tool. I wasn't there for the initial arrest, so his grudge isn't against me. I don't think he will kill me." "That's not a good idea." Hotch snapped back. "Yeah, well if it's what will save this family, I'm will to risk it. I'll wear a vest and bugs, and you can be right there making sure I'm safe. It's the only way guys."

The team struggled with the idea of letting me go. I understand, they just got me back, but I wasn't going to let this innocent family die, because I was too scared to confront Arnold. Hotch called me into his office. "Emily, is there anyway I can talk you out of this?" I shook my head no. "I didn't think so. Em, there's more reason I was the one who came and got you for this case. Yes, I'm the unit chief, but it's more then just that." I look up at him, meeting him in his gaze. "I can't stop thinking about you, that dance we had." I feel his heated stare increase as he steps closer to me. "Emily, I need you to trust me." "Hotch, I- I've felt the same." He cut you off, pulling your head into his hands. They felt gigantic around my chin. His thumb brushed against my cheeks, and he leaned down into me. His lips connected with my lips, and they locked for what seemed like forever. He bit my lower lip, exploring my mouth with his tongue, claiming all of it as his. I moaned softly as I felt his hands explore my neck and back. He pulled away as he heard a knock on the door. "Hotch, it's Blake, they're ready for Prentiss." I look up at him one more time, sneaking a quick peck, before sliding away from his grasp. "I'll be okay, I promise."