23

once jeno had let go of ten, he quickly dragged the elder towards the lonely boy on the couch. "who's this?" ten asked curiously, he had known of the other five through his friends but never this boy.

"jaemin. na jaemin." the boy smiled, sticking his hand out for ten to shake.

"my boyfriend." jeno added shyly, ruffling jaemin's hair.

"your what?" ten laughed, confused when his little brother got game.

"hey! he's my boyfriend too meanie!" renjun teased, startling limei and making jaemin blush.

"wait, don't tell me, please don't be worse the xiaoyangdery, that's all i ask." kun groaned going back to his sign language communication with chenle.

"ya! what's that supposed to mean, qian kun!?" kunhuang joked.

"i'm happy for you, jen." ten smiled, ignoring his friends antics, "and you two," he started, his demeaner shifting "if you hurt my little brother in anyway, shape, or form. i will have you skinned alive."

"hyung! stop." jeno whined, his boyfriends laughing.

chenle and kun were sitting together off to the side, talking in a mix of sign language and mandarin.

"you seem happy, lele." kun smiled, poking the boys cheeks.

"i am happy, gege." chenle smiled, watching as kun's face grew startled and happy.

"you-you spoke! lele, that's so great, oh my god lele, that's wonderful your voice is so pretty, my angel oh my god." kun exclaimed, pulling chenle into a hug.

chenle was happy, he would always be kun's angel.

"how are you doing, jisung?" sicheng asked, looking at the small chick like boy.

"better. i-i still think about them, you know wenyan and sanghwa, a lot but i've got some pretty good distractions" he smiled, glancing at chenle lovingly.

"i'm glad to here that, sungie. i'm sorry i haven't visited for awhile, uhm, the orphanage contacted me, i had to figure some legal stuff out but don't worry it's all okay now." sicheng said, avoiding jisung's eyes.

"what did they want?" jisung growled.

"your biological parents, they wanted custody of you. but we can't let that happen can we?" sicheng smiled, answering his own question. "so for the next like 4 months of your life, hyunnie and i are your legal guardians, but nothing has changed."

"oh. why did they want me back now? you know after i-" he started but was quickly cut off by mark.

"i swear to god jisung. if you say you killed jingyi one more time i am going to hug you to death." the boy spoke, interrupting everyone's conversations.

"you still think you killed him?" sicheng asked sadly.

"i was getting better, but then wenyan came to visit renjun-hyung." jisung explained, innocently looking at the people staring at him.

"what do you mean, wenyan came to visit renjun?" limei cursed.

"oh yeah jei-jei...i forgot to tell you, but to be fair you didn't tell me that you and kun broke up because you both realized you're gay as fuck." renjun teased, making limei and kun blush.

"huang renjun, i swear to god-" limei started looking at her nephew painfully.

"calm down, jei-jei." yangyang laughed.

speaking of yangyang, here he was in front of donghyuck's face, with his two boyfriends.

yangyang was donghyuck's first true love, and donghyuck his. but they both had found people they fell harder for, people that made their hearts skip a few more beats, but they both knew that they would always have a little bit of each other's hearts.

"yang talks about you all the time." dejun smiled softly. "he was really happy when kun-hyung asked us to come visit." kunhuang added, looking at donghyuck happily.

"you know, yangyang was my first love, but i'm happy he has you two, he loves you so much, it's obvious." donghyuck smiled at the nervous boys, he knew that they were nervous, being with their boyfriends first love and all.

"awww, there's my hyuckie." yangyang teased, calling back from his quick discussion with renjun.

"oh fuck off." donghyuck groaned, flipping the younger off.

"now now donghyuck that's not how we treat old friends is it?" mark said walking over, jaehyun was getting to know jisung and xuxi had gone to bother kun.

donghyuck blushed deeply at mark's words. yet putting on a tough act.

"i thought you were bugging jaehyun about johnny." donghyuck accused, "mark, dejun kunhuang and yangyang. dejun kunhuang and yangyang, mark." he introduced.

"so you and my hyuck dating?" yangyang asked, seemingly randomly.

donghyuck chocked on his drink, baffled by yangyang's words. meanwhile, mark stayed calm looking at yangyang with confidence.

"not yet." he smirked.

"mark?!" donghyuck shouted, shocked by the boys sudden confidence.

"too much, sweetheart?" he asked innocently, kunhuang and dejun cheering in support.

"i hate you mark lee." donghyuck blushed, running away to hide behind renjun.

"oh, you love me."