22

dr. lee and dr. kim hesitantly walked to the ceo's office, thanking irene. both boys were nervous, they had only talked to the ceo a few times.

"hello, doctors." the ceo smiled proudly, pen in his hands.

"hello, ceo-nim." they bowed, fingers crossed it would be good news.

"how is the new group going? the one with the gays?" he said, poison lacing his words, it took everything in doyoung to not beat the mans ass then and there.

"they are doing well, zhong chenle patient 126 has started talking more frequently and seems to have calmed well with the medication and support of the others." taeyong started reading from his clipboard.

"what about huang? patient 127? wenyan's boy?" the ceo said, glancing between the doctors.

"he is still experiencing severe trauma flashbacks as well as some outbursts lately, however the supporter he is reciving from his boyfriends and the other boys seems to be helping very much, we plan to discuss coping mechanisms that are less reliant on others at the next check in." it was doyoung who spoke this time, grimacing at how cruel the ceo was.

"what about the druggie? the one who overdosed?"

"park jisung, patient 121; he is doing well, i think he is still struggling with withdrawals and we need to examine him for ptsd, but he has improved immensely with his fear of touch." taeyong read, glancing at doyoung silently telling the man to calm down before they got fired.

"patients 124 and 125?"

"na jaemin and lee donghyuck; both have seemingly improved , still with struggles though, we need to talk about healthy coping mechanisms with them as well but they haven't done anything bad, in fact jaemin is quite the kind boy." doyoung remarked, annoyed at how to the ceo these boys were just patient numbers.

"okay...120 and 123."

"mark has grown leaps and bounds from when he first arrived, he is almost completely withdrawl free and his depression, that you still haven't approved diagnosis of, has gotten much better." taeyong sighed, heart breaking for the boys, "and jeno, he has actually gone back a few steps with his eating disorder but we are working hard to support him, and i believe he is 3 months clean tomorrow , we are going to check but he is doing well." he finished a soft smile on his face.

"have they been informed about the closing?"

"no, sir. as you have not given the official statement we are waiting."

"waiting for what? me to withdrawal my proposal? i've made all the money i need from this lee taeyong. it is closing. final."

"sir, please, we beg you to reconsider, all of our patients desperately need our help." doyoung said, eyes pricking with tears he quickly blinked away.

"do you really think, that this was ever about the patients?" the ceo questioned, eyebrows furrowing as he looked at the doctor.

"to us, the doctors and nurses, it has always been about the patients." nurse irene interjected, giving a supportive glance to the doctors.

"weren't you checking someone's vitals?"

"ceo-nim, i strongly agree with doctor lee and doctor kim that you should reconsider closing, and just pass the ceo roll to someone else." irene smiled fakeily.

"get out, all of you." the ceo groaned pointing to the door.

"mr. qian and ms. huang are here to discuss payment, before visiting chenle and renjun." irene said walking out with the doctors.

"kun and limei are here?" doyoung asked curiously, renjun and chenle would be excited.

"yes, as well as a...dong sicheng? for park jisung."

"sicheng hasn't visited in so long jisung will be so happy." taeyong smiled, as they waved away from irene to go tell jisung.

"jisung!" taeyong smiled walking into the boy's apartment.

"yes, dr. lee?" jisung asked, voice hoarse as he had just woke from a nap.

"sicheng is here." doyoung smiled, watching as the boy's face lit up. "he brought some friends he wants you to meet, they're friends with limei-noona and kun-hyung as well."

"are noons and hyung here too?" chenle asked, startling the doctors they had known chenle was talking but the hadn't heard him.

"yes they are, in fact they will be here in a few minutes, dr. kim and i will get going now boys." taeyong smiled, walking out the door.

"i cant wait to meet kun, you seem to really love him." jisung smiled at the chinese boy.

"i do, and he doesn't know i can talk yet, he will be so happy."

"jisung?" sicheng called from the doorway startling the boy, jisung shot off the couch and ran over to the door.

"sicheng." he breathed out, heart pounding and a wide smile painted on his face.

"oh jisungie, i've missed you." sicheng giggled, his friend awkwardly standing behind him.

"oh, yeah sorry! this is xuxi, dejun, and-and my boyfriend, jaehyun." sicheng smiled, looking cautiously at jisung.

"dejun? like-like xiao dejun? you know i haven't seen him since- WAIT BOYFRIEND!" jisung shouted, looking at sicheng with wide eyes.

"yeah, he's really nice i swear he owns a pizza place with his best-" sicheng started rambling, but he was quickly silenced when jisung through his arms around the male in a tight hug.

"sorry to interrupt, but can we come in?"

jeno knew that voice, he knees missed that voice so much.

"TEN!" he shouted, running to hug his brother.

"hi, jeno." the elder smiled, holding his brother tightly, "let's sit down hmm?" he smiled, as he (with jeno in his arms), kun, kunhuang, limei, sicheng, xuxi, dejun, jaehyun, and yangyang walked in.

chenle quickly ran over to kun, and renjun to limei. donghyuck walked over to yangyang and his boyfriends in shock, jisung was still clinging onto sicheng, mark went to talk to jaehyun and xuxi, and that left jaemin.

~~~

a/n : i hope you like the longer chapter! warning for cute fluff next chap