02

JENO STARED, EYES WIDE. "wh-what? that's-that's not what i meat." he shook his head.

"come on pretty boy? you scared?" jaemin smirked, eyeing the boy up and down.

"i'm not scared na jaemin." jeno growled, startling the others. something had clicked in jeno's brain and he completely changed.

"woah there tiger, you don't have to share. why don't i go?" donghyuck said glancing to the other boys.

"go ahead, mr.bow tie." jisung smirked.

"okay, well as you all saw nana and i were brought in handcuffs. any ideas why?" donghyuck started reaching over to help jaemin place his coat.

chenle nodded and started signing something unknown to the boys. "huh?" jaemin asked looking at the orange headed boy confused.

"he said 'arson and suicidal ideation'" renjun read off of his phone.

"oh so someone does know..." donghyuck sighed slumping in his chair.

"why don't we move on you all already heard why we're here, what about you pretty boy?" jaemin asked glancing at jeno again.

"i'm here for an eating disorder and self harm, jaemin-ah." jeno explained his voice lighter but still coated in anger.

before anyone else could speak, a stripe headed boy spoke quickly.

"drug addiction. lsd, ecstasy, and meth."

jisung smiled when he heard that. he wasn't alone. renjun noticed the blonde smiling and cocked his head in confusion.

"why are you here, jisung?" he asked feeling heads snap towards him.

"overdosed on cocaine. it was supposed to kill me but i somehow survived,  refusal of physical contact is on the chart too. and you, hyung?" jisung said, lollipop still in his mouth.

"severe post traumatic disorder. chenle is here for anxiety and refusal to speak." renjun explained glancing at the younger chinese boy.

"do you and chenle know eachother?" jeno asked, they had been sitting in awkward silence for about 10 minutes now and the boy was bored.

"yeah, his caregiver and my aunt are dating." renjun nodded playing with the hem of his skirt.

"that's cool. what are their names?" jeno asked again as he decided to lay on the floor.

"my aunt is huang limei and chenle's caregiver is qian kun." the elder explained sitting on the floor as well.

"qian kun?" jisung said straightening the posture in his chair.

"yeah, do you know him?" renjun said watching chenle signing.

"he is one of my caretakers friends." jisung explained leaning back again.

chenle sent the younger a thumbs up and a smile as the group went back to an awkward silence.

jaemin and donghyuck were trying to get out of their handcuffs. mark was half asleep with his head crooked downwards, jisung was scanning the boys in the room with the lollipop half gone in his mouth. renjun was talking to chenle in chinese  sign language, about his skirt and who jisungs caretaker could be. and then finally jeno was laying on the floor his arms wrapped around his body and eyes closed.

the appointment stayed in that awkward silence for about 30 more minutes. until finally mark had had enough.

"i cant stand this i'm just gonna start talking." he announced lifting his head from its resting position to glance at the boys all in their own world.

"as you all know my name is mark. mark lee, first son to minho and yeji lee. for about 13 years of my life i was perfect. good grades, good friends. but then i met my best friends." mark spoke, the other boys listening intently, "they introduced me to seoul. to itaewon to all of korea. the life i never had in canada i was given every chance to have in seoul and itaewon. bu-but i was dumb, i left the people who made me really happy and i chose drugs and gangs instead."

jisung was paying the most attention. his caretaker had told him about a boy he used to know named mark and it sounded a lot like the stripe haired boy in front of him.

"my friends tried to support me when they found me again. it was hard for them to help me i was getting high every night, fits of happiness and anger minutes apart. it was worse for my parents. their perfect little mark lee was gone replaced by the new him. finally my hyungs didn't know what to do and my parents ended up forcing their hand leaving me here, at 7:43 a.m. with a criminal dressed to fancy for his own good, his friend dressed like a teenage girl (no offense you look hot), a boy with puppy dog eyes and jabbing collar bones, two foreigners one mute and ridden with anxiety the other seen too much but hiding it away, and then finally park jisung, a little boy....

who's just like me."