"(Y/n) is that you darling?" Nikki walked into the room. "My goodness, I haven't seen you in so long. Come here." She hugged you, ignoring your wet state.

"I'm so sorry for my rude intrusion. I should've asked before coming here."

"Nonsense. You're always welcome here." It seemed like it finally hit her that you were standing there soaked. "Harry, get this girl some clothes before she gets sick."

He ran upstairs following his mothers orders. You stood by the door not wanting to get their floor anymore wet than it already was.

It all felt the same. Nothing has changed. It was almost like you took a remote and rewinded your life back to the first time you were here. The feeling of warmth, love, and family.

Harry came back downstairs with a black t-shirt and plaid pajama pants. He handed them to you and you thanked him. You already knew where the bathroom was so you didn't have to ask for directions.

You stripped off your wet clothing and put on the dry pajamas. In the mirror you could see your mascara was running. It was partly from crying, but the rain really did a number on it. You grabbed some tissue and wiped it off so you didn't look like a raccoon anymore. Your puffy eyes didn't go away, but at least you looked better without the black streaks. You threw your hair in a bun and went back out to join Harry and Nikki.

They were both sitting on the couch waiting for you to come back. There was also a warm cup of tea waiting for you on a coaster.

"Better?" Harry asked as you passed him to take a seat.

"Much. Thank you for the tea Nikki."

"Of course." Her warm smile proved your intrusion really wasn't a big deal.

You took a sip of your drink. The mug felt so warm that you held onto it to warm your hands back up. February air and cold rain should not mix.

"How long are you staying?" Harry's eyes filled with excitement.

"Just for a day or two. I have to get back home and deal with a few things."

The excitement drained away. "Not acceptable."

"Harry!" Nikki scolded.

"No. She can't just text me out of the blue asking to come visit and only be here for a day. I will kidnap you. You have to stay at least for a week."

"Didn't know you liked me that much Harry." You raised your eyebrows at the boy.

He fixed his sitting position and cleared his throat. "I don't. I just think since we haven't seen each other or talked in so long you should stay. Mum, Sam, and Paddy would appreciate it." You playfully punched his arm. "And so would I."

You looked over at Nikki who shrugged her shoulders. "Stay as long as you want. Tom's room is open, you can sleep in there. He shouldn't be here for another couple weeks. Or you can sleep here on the couch. Completely up to you."

"If it's okay with you, I think I could do with a little escape. Maybe a week."

"Of course it's okay with me. It's getting late though so I'm going to head to bed." She got up and kissed the top of yours and Harry's head. "Goodnight."

You both said goodnight and watched her walk off to her room. You turned back to Harry who now looked serious. "You going to tell me why you've been crying?"

"I haven't been crying." You took another sip of your drink and avoided eye contact.

"I know when you're lying. What's going on?"