Forget Him

Y/n's POV.

The girls arrived and I sat them down.

"So I let down Jeremy, it hurt but I have a different problem" i told them pacing around the living room.

"Ok this is gonna sounds crazy but like hear me out. I think that I may start to be catching feelings for Brett and I know I shouldn't because he's like a total dick and just not a good person but I keep noticing smalls things about him and it's really weird when we're together cause we act like a couple but I don't know" I said rambling.

"Ok ok babe, breath please. Just breath" Allison said grabbing me and sitting me on the couch.

"Ok so you may like him..." Lydia said staring at me in a bit of shock.

"But like no I can't do that, I told myself I wouldn't catch feelings for anybody this summer so I can't" I said looking at them.

"But you can't stop it from happening" Allison said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes I can, watch me" I say getting up and standing in front of them.

"I won't be talking to him anymore. I don't talk. He don't talk. We don't hang. I forget him. Simple" I said smiling.

"Um babe, I don't think that's gonna work" Allison says.

"No it will" I said.

"Y/n's right. Let's just forget about him. He's not worth it. We still have the rest of the summer to enjoy, more time, more boys" Lydia said getting up and standing next to me.

"Thank you Lydia" I said grabbing her and kissing her cheek.

"Plus I heard that there's a huge party tonight at the Sinema. And I think we're definitely going." I said and Lydia ultimately started jumping in the air agreeing.

"I guess we are" Allison said smiling while looking at us.

"Time to get ready" I said dragging them both up the stairs.

This would be a perfect opportunity to forget about him.

We were getting dressed and I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hey Y/n it's Kira, I was wondering if you were going to the Sinema tonight. I have somethings I want to show you" she said sounding a bit excited.

"Yea I am, I'll see you there" I said

"Great, see you then" she said hanging up the phone.

I continued getting ready with the girls.

We put on half club and half casual clothes cause we knew we would be dancing.

Then when we were ready we had stiles come pick us up.

"Hey Stiles" I said climbing in the passenger seat of his jeep.

"Hey ladies, hey Y/n" he said looking at me up and down.

I smiled and we began driving to the club.

Once we got there we met everyone else inside.

"Good everyone's here" Scott said looking at everyone.

"Shots" Isaac offered pointing to the bar.

"Definitely" I said pulling the girls with me.

"3 shots please" I said to the bartender.