Chapter 26

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Saying what I need, its more difficult than you thing.

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

He had to get caught. It was the only outcome, it's not like he could keep sneaking out every night and not get caught.

So here he was sitting in the kitchen staring at the ground, close by in his vision was Aizawa's fluffy yellow slippers. Hitoshi would not look up, he did not want to see that men gaze, his disappointed gaze.

"Hitoshi-" Aziawa started.

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again, I will take whatever punishment you give me," Hitoshi spouted out staring just below Aizawa's eyes.

"Glad to hear it," Aizawa said, he was angry.

Hitoshi gulped.

"You have broken my trust. You will take your punishment, you will not sneak out again and you have a hell of a lot of work to do to earn my trust back," Aizawa said, he let out a breath, "now you will tell me why you did this and how,"

"I um just went out the back door,"

"Mhm, now why?"

Hitoshi didn't speak, why would he, Aizawa is a stranger, like everyone on this dull rock they live on, he doesn't want to know anyone. But he does.

"Hitoshi, I know this is hard, but you need to trust me I will be with you until your eighteen and I hope to be a part of your life further on,"

Tears pooled in Hitoshi's eyes. This wasn't supposed to happen, Hitoshi wasn't supposed to care, he wasn't supposed to get attached.

"I-I," why is it so hard to breathe?

"Hitoshi look at me, breathe with me. In 1-2-3 out 1-2-3, good, keep going,"

"S-s-sorry,"

"Its illogical to apologise for something out of your control, like panic attacks,"

Hitoshi noticed how Aizawa didn't push him on the why, of him trying to sneak out, but Hitoshi decided to blurt it out, he wanted to get it over with.

"I feel trapped like there are too many people, that act familiar, I'm just not comfortable, I think its the way everyone is so nice, I don't understand it, why are they like that? So I just wanted to get out for a bit, only a bit I promise I didn't do anything illegal or bad, just walked,"

"Hitoshi, firstly, my main worry was you getting hurt, secondly, the act like that 'cause they like you, god knows if Katsuki didn't like you, you would know it. And finally, everyone has adjustment periods, its normal Hitoshi, everyone here has been through shit, all types of things you don't have to be afraid of them,"

"I'm not afraid," Hitoshi said defensively

"Just-, uncomfortable,"

"Which is normal and we can work through this, together,"

"Yeah,"

"Okay up to bed, we will discuss this," Aizawa waved his hand at the back door, "Tomorrow,"

"Thanks,"

Hitoshi was so grateful he didn't have to have that conversation till morning. He was also grateful for Aizawa, and Hizashi, and even though it's hard to admit, Denki too.

Speaking of.

"What are you doing up," Hitoshi whispered after the click of Hizashi and Aizawa's door was heard.

"I knew you snuck out," Denki said. "I told Aizawa," Denki confessed.

Well, that was a smack to the face.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have I'm so stupid-,"

"HEY!" Hitoshi whisper-yelled.

"You are not stupid and it's fine, I'm a little pissed, but I understand why you did it,"

"I was worried you would get hurt," Denki mumbled.

"Thanks for worrying and this whole thing, got me to talk to Aizawa a little and has relieved me a little, so thank you,"

"Really," Denki said, with his- oh god his puppy eyes.

"Denki, stop that. Don't pout either that's worse, your making me feel worse!"

Denki giggled.

"Go to sleep before I change my mind and never speak to you again," Hitoshi threatened. That would be horrible, he thought.

"Goodnight,"

"Night,"

Hitoshi shut his door.

I am so sorry this is unbelievable short I had like zero time to do this I start school tomorrow and my brother needs the computer so I had to do this before I went to sleep and a whole load of other bullshit. No staying up to 3 to get it finished so I apologise.

Also a possibility of me adding to this chapter to make it longer but don't get your hopes up. Sorry!

Not much I can blabber about except about how rushed it is.

Maybe if I did this you know, anytime last week when I had it off but my brain said no to that.

Also, bnha season 5 is out and Hitoshi is in it my favourite

Have a good day/night. Stay Safe!

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;