34| i wanna cry and i wanna love

WARNING⚠️
MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT, RAPE, BLACKMAIL, MANIPULATION, VIOLENCE AND A VERY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER AHEAD

-

Jungkook pushed the door to his dorm open, eyes furrowing when he met the gaze of Taehyung, his longs legs crossed as he rested back on his desk, his bottom lip between his teeth as he chewed it out of nervousness.

"You're still here."

He didn't expect Taehyung to stay, not after the pair yelled at each other. Jungkook knew what he did and said was wrong, the guilt eating him up like a parasite. He was home early from his lectures too, far too distracted to even bother attempting to go through with his full day.

"How could I leave you when you're clearly upset? Hm?" Taehyung's voice was soft and tender, it made Jungkook almost cry at the caring tone behind it. "You're making everyone so worried bun."

Jungkook nodded, moving forward towards where Taehyung stood, allowing the older to learn forward and pull him gently into his arms. He felt his eyes sting as a tiny sob escaped him, Taehyung pushing his fingers gently through his curls, tears forming in his own eyes as the boy he loved wept.

"I think we need to have a conversation. Don't we?" Taehyung whispered, pulling back to cup Jungkook's glistening cheeks, even going as far as to press a kiss to his pouted lips.

"Mhm." Was all Jungkook responded, as Taehyung led him to the sofa, ready to listen to everything that had been happening.

-
bun is sad

YOONGI
koo?

YOONGI
tae?

YOONGI
are you guys alright

YOONGI
this group chat is just us three

YOONGI
have you fallen out with everyone else😖

TAEHYUNG
no

TAEHYUNG
it's jungkook

YOONGI
is he okay?

YOONGI
koo baby

JUNGKOOK
m okay hyung

TAEHYUNG
we're at the police station

YOONGI
😳

YOONGI
were you caught having sex in public?

TAEHYUNG
no☠️

JUNGKOOK
i told tae

JUNGKOOK
about everything

YOONGI
we've been so worried baby

YOONGI
and i still am

YOONGI
even more now that i hear you're at the police station

JUNGKOOK
i was told to tell you

YOONGI
you don't have too