20| don't need nobody else when it feels this good

WARNING
STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT
-

Jungkook gasped, his back arching up at the words that were so beautifully spoken that he was completely convinced that Taehyung would be able to get most people off with just the words spilling from his plump lips. Even as Taehyung pulled at the skin of his neck with his teeth, he was unsure if the pleasure would even be equal to the one he felt when the erotic words simply fell out of Taehyung. He wanted to wrap his tongue around the syllables, wanted Taehyung to force them down his throat, the same way he wanted him to worship him delicately.

Fuck, he was so aroused.

He seemed to have been ignoring the pit of fire in his stomach for the sake of Taehyung, and trying to not show how the man how he was effecting him. But it was hard to ignore the raging fire now. Jungkook was sure he was as hard as granite, wanting to buck his hips up, needing the delicious friction that only Taehyung could give him. For the first time in his life, he admitted it. He needed Taehyung.

"You see what you do to me?" Taehyung blew hot air onto his neck, the warmth hitting the sweat drops he was producing, his body overheating with the arousal blasting through his veins like fire. Taehyung sat up, pressing a hand over his heavy crotch, eyes flickering shut as a moan escaped his lips.

Jungkook was sure he would've came right there and then. The sight was so erotic, it should've been in a porn magazine. Taehyung's golden neck stretched back, revealing his Adam's apple which bobbed with the salvia the older pushed down, his long tanned fingers stretched around himself, Jungkook already seeing the thick length out of the print in his sweatpants and the way his t-shirt rose slightly, showing a promise of a smooth stomach, no sign of a six-pack, but a glimpse of hard muscle that had Jungkook's mouth watering.

He was sure he was going too combust with the way Taehyung turned his dark eyes down to him, the lids hooded and mouth parted as soft grunts escaped him. He wanted Jungkook to look at him the way he was now, so erotic and needy. That was the truth; Jungkook was needy, he needed to be cared for, to be touched. He wanted Taehyung to stare at him, to kiss him and touch him. He couldn't deny the way his heart pounded as Taehyung leant down. Was he going to ignore everything I said and kiss me?

Taehyung pushed his thumb against Jungkook's lips, the boy parting them and allowing the thick digit to slip through. The older pressed down on his tongue, pushing his bottom jaw down, making his mouth to fall open. Jungkook felt confused, his mouth wide open as the older simply stared at him for a few moments.

Taehyung couldn't get over how pretty Jungkook looked.

He always looked so beautiful, but now, he looked his prettiest. His doe eyes were glossing over, spit rolling down his chin as he scrunched up his nose slightly, trying to relive the slight ache that was beginning to settle in his jaw. He wanted Jungkook like this forever; open and so willing. He knew the pleasure was clouding his mind, just like it was clouding his own.

Jungkook wasn't prepared when it happened, when Taehyung spat the first chunk of spit into his mouth. He whined, eyes wide, his hips rutting up. He couldn't help it, it was turning him on so much. Taehyung chuckled, swiping his thumb over his bottom lip, teasing.

"You liked that bun? Hm? You want more?"

The younger preened, nodding his head as hard as he could. Taehyung was sure he could remove his thumb from the boys mouth and it would still be wide open, waiting for him to do whatever he wanted to him.

But Taehyung left his thumb there, spitting again into his mouth, this time pulling his hand away, tapping the underside of his chin as an indicating too close. And Jungkook did. He followed Taehyung's instructions, even going as far as to swallow what Taehyung had given him.