33 | even when you're crying you're beautiful too

WARNING⚠️
MENTIONS OF MANIPULATION & SEXUAL ASSAULT ALONG WITH STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

Taehyung sighed, moving behind Jungkook as the younger brushed his teeth in front of the sink. He carefully slipped his hands around his waist, careful not to brush against his bruising skin.

Jungkook tensed softly before his shoulder slowly relaxed, meeting Taehyung's eyes in the mirror, a soft smile on the older's face as he nuzzled gently into the younger's neck.

Chocolate curls covered his forehead, as Jungkook's hair had been recently dyed, matching his chocolate eyes. Taehyung couldn't help but stare, eyes trailing down the gentle slope of his nose, resting on his parted lips, the soft petals red and slightly raw.

He sighed, watching as Jungkook finished up before spinning him around, leaning down and connecting their lips gently together, humming slightly out of simply pure happiness, loving the way the boy fit so tightly into his own body, how their lips fit together so carefully.

"I'm going to miss you." Taehyung whispered, pulling back and pressing their foreheads together. Jungkook glanced up, his eyes soft but holding some sort of heavy emotion behind them, he looked dazed and out of it.

"Miss me? I'm only going to be gone for a few hours." The younger smiled gently, Taehyung chuckling and shaking his head, reaching his fingers up to gently move the curls away from his eyes.

"I know. When I go back to my own dorm."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, pulling away from Taehyung. "Why would you do that?"

"Because it's my dorm. I can't just stay here forever." Taehyung laughed a little, watching how Jungkook sunk his teeth into his bottom lip, leaning back onto the sink. He seemed extremely distressed. "I have classes that are closer to my dorm, and I have all of the Japan stuff to sort out."

"Can't you do that here? And your classes aren't that far away." Jungkook questioned, tightly clasping his hands together, a bubble of anxiety building in his stomach. He can't be left alone - he simply cannot bare to be in the same four walls without Taehyung. "A-and I'm here too-"

"I can't just not go back Koo. I have a lease, I'm paying rent and I have all my stuff there." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Jungkook was being cold, Taehyung could feel it. But it was different, not like the usual coldness he gave off now, it was a mixture of desperation and building up his walls.

"So you don't need me anymore?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "When did I say that? You're just putting words into my mouth. It's not like as soon as I go back I just simply won't see you again."

"But you're leaving me." Jungkook whispered, clenching onto the sink basin. "He said you would leave and you are. Am I not enough? I can change. Is it the lack of sex?"

Taehyung's eyes widened, as Jungkook nodded slowly, the older quickly moving to shake his head, but before he could the younger had already tore off his t-shirt, moving towards Taehyung and going to cup his crotch.

"We can have sex now. I'm ready." He spoke quickly as Taehyung grabbed his wrists, pushing them back. Jungkook winced slightly meeting the older's eyes. His eyebrows were turned down, anger settling deeply into his features. "Do you not want me?" It was a whimper that escaped Jungkook, Taehyung still clutching his wrists to stop him from moving forward.

"Of course I want you. But you're acting like... like you're never going to see me again." Taehyung raised his voice, eyes blazing as he stared down at Jungkook. "What is wrong with you?" He yelled, the younger cowering.