dead eyes

~•~•~•~•~• Tw!!! this isn't even remotely what I usually write so I will still update this week but I wanted to try something new and I had this idea...~•~•~•

Pronounce: she/her

Words: 1260

Lights everywhere, music blasting in your ears, sweat running down your skin while you tried to dance on everything that breathed. you could still think straight but at this point did you really wanted to?

You started to feel again that heavy feeling in your chest while you couldn't stop thinking of possible scenarios where you screamed and tried to hurt yourself.

"This isn't enough to stop thinking," You thought to yourself as you started to walk to the bar.
Once you had the drink in your hands you immediately chugged it and continued dancing with a random guy.

His hands were all over you while your mind was in a completely different place, you started making out.

His tongue lightly pressing on your lips asking for entrance, his hands rudely on your ass and slipping under the dress, not caring in the slightest if you were comfortable with it.

You lightly pulled his hair when he started to trail kisses from your jawline to your shoulder, he sucked and bit to your skin as you leaned in his ear and moaned.
"Such a good little bitch" he whispered while giving a light spank to your ass.

You pulled off him, this wasn't right, you had a problem breathing, screams coming from your mouth made their way in the music.
You couldn't do this, you felt too dizzy, your chest was too heavy, a massive pressure was on you.
You didn't know what to do, you couldn't think.
You took a bottle of vodka from the bar and broke half of it on the table, glass was everywhere. you started to hit yourself with it, blood staining your dress, people screaming in the background.

A moan escaped your lips as the guy started fingering you. You were in the restroom...when did that happen?.
You pulled away from him "sorry ".
The look on his face was priceless, you almost felt sorry as you walked away from him.

There were too many people, you couldn't breathe, you couldn't think.
The first place you saw no one in was the terrace so you basically flew there.

Cold air hitting your skin, finally going in your lungs as the sound of the party was still loud but not enough to have you panicking.

Only now you realized that you were crying "shit my makeup is ruined" you said out loud to no one in particular.
You started laughing at yourself, you just had the millionth panic attack of the day and all you had to say was that you ruined your makeup, what a basic bitch.
"It isn't that bad" a voice spoke from behind you.
You turned around only to find a dark-haired boy smoking while looking at you.
"Want one?" He said handing you his cigarette package.
You shrugged your shoulders and took one, taking your lighter and breathing in the smoke.
"Sooooo....why were you crying?"
The strange guy said.

"Uh..no particular reason..it often happens"
He nodded with an understanding look in his eyes.
"It often happens to me too"
Oh, so he thinks I need some emotional support or something.
You thought to yourself.

"Listen, buddy, I don't need emotional support or A quirky dialogue just stolen from an indie coming of age movie, life is shit And then you die, you can't do anything about it, you live with that, so if you are one of those guys fuck off"
He chuckled "do you always get this defensive when someone talks to you?"
"Yep" you said popping the p.
"I am yoongi by the way" leaning in for a handshake.
"Y/n".
You puffed your cheeks" so yoongi, do you always give cigarettes to crying girls at parties?" 

"Not daily, but if it happens I do something to help and you looked like you needed to smoke" he joked.

You chuckled "and what do you do when there isn't a girl crying?"
He gives you a suspicious look" I don't know if I should tell you" you rolled your eyes " why? Are you a serial killer??" Sarcasm overflowing from that sentence.
" I was joking, I am a pianist in a stupid fancy restaurant, but my goal is being a producer"

"Uh cool, I know that everyone loves music...but I really love music, it's my entire life, I play too, but it's classical music"
You said surprised.
"What do you play?" He asked
" flute"
"Cool"
A comfortable silence came down you two, you always had been not much of a talker and neither seemed him, so you weren't surprised.
"Would you like to go to another place?"
He asked
" like where?"
He shrugged his shoulders " don't know...my house"
You raised your eyebrow " want to get laid?" He laughed "That wasn't the plan, but if you want..." He wiggled his eyebrows and you laughed "okay Romeo, let's go to your house, but I can't
Ensure that you will get laid".
One in his apparent you get a look around, the light of the moon on brown piano near his window with music sheets on the floor, a coffee table near the couch with a chessboard.
" you play chess?" You asked intrigued.
" no, I eat on that" you chuckled " ok stupid question, I know" you admitted.
"Wanna play?" He asked
You shrugged "sure".
You picked white " so, what music do you listen to?" He moved " pretty much everything but mostly rap", I moved " what about you? " his voice, calming my nerves " same, but more like rock, emo, indie...that shit that now is starting to trend" he ate my pawn "oh so you are a basic bitch" I ate him too "not that mainstream, but that tendencies" he moved again after he took some time where he thought. "So..some examples?" You thought and moved " my chemical romance, nirvana, pixies, mother mother and other shit..you?" He smiled " Eminem, childish Gambino, Post Malone" he moved his horse " I used to listen to them, but I am not really vibing whit them at the moment".
You continued to talk to him for a while and like half an hour after he won.
" next time I will kick your fine ass" you joked after your defeat.
He laughed "so you think I have a fine ass" you shrugged "I just stated a fact ".
He smirked, "what time is it?" You asked "pretty late...do you want a ride home?".
" sure".
You got in the car and drove through the city. When you arrived he walked you to the door.
" I had a good time," he said awkwardly " me too," you said while looking for the keys "we should exchange numbers" "sure" he sighed.
After exchanging numbers he looked at your lips " we really had a good time, I didn't expect it" while leaning in "yeah me too", you whispered, inches from his lips. But right before you collied he stopped and whispered "you have dead eyes" he backed away, got in the car, and drove away, you were too shooked to do anything.
When the car was out of sight you finally started to think again "what the fuck?".

~•~•~•~• ok this is it..tell me in the comments if you want pt2 or other content like this and maybe I will make another book with some BTS imagines, or maybe I can make a story with this chapter..idk let me know~•~•~•~•~•