grumpy cat pt 2

Pronouns: she/her
Word count:

~•~•~•~• hii this is more of a comforting chapter...I noticed I make too much drama when the intent is making it comforting..so here there is!!! No drama!! if you have any requests let me know I would be glad to do them •~•~•~•~

Pronounce: she/her
Word count:472

" BUBBLE BATH!!!" You shouted from your bedroom, running to the bathroom.

Yoongi immediately started chasing you, afraid that you could slip on the wet floor.

"Y/N BE CAREFUL!!"
he screened while you thought he was playing with you.

"DADDY IS SUCH A GRUMPY CAT!!"
you laughed while going in the kitchen.

"Y/N STOP"
he shouted to you with a scared voice.

Before you could do anything to stop you slipped on the floor and fell.

"KITTEN!! ARE YOU OKAY?"
he said while picking you up in a worried voice.

You giggled "ye daddy I  okay...can we pwease have bubbles now?"

He sighed "you can watch some cartoons while I prepare all the things, is that okay princess?"
A blush started to spread on your cheeks, you always liked that nickname, he referred to you more frequently as kitten and you liked it too, but he called you princess when he was nice to you.

You sat on the chair with your plushies in your arms and started to sing along to my little pony songs.

The sounds of the water were comforting as they played as background noises.

Just as you were starting to get bored yoongi shouted that the bath was ready.
When you got to the bathroom you already found yoongi in the bathtub
"come in kitten!! Before you get sick"

you took of your wet clothes and joined in.

"BUBBLES!!! "
you cheered happily.
Yoongi added extra bubbles knowing you loved them, you could smell a mix of scented candles, shampoo, and yoongi's cologne.

Yoongi started to wash your hair, making you calm down and enjoy the warm water.

When he finished he hugged you and kissed your forehead.

"I want to wash daddy's hair "
you murmured looking down.

He gave you his signature gummy smile
"sure Princess you can do whatever you want"

you smiled happily and started massaging his scalp.

While you had his soft hair in your hands his eyes started to close, you leaned to his ear and whispered
" Daddy isn't that grumpy anymore, are you going to purr??"
You laughed and he started to tickle you "
ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME KITTEN? WELL WHO IS LAUGHING NOW!!"
you were out of the air and your stomach started to hurt
"STOP HAHAHAAH".

The two of you got out of the bath, yoongi dried your hair, and took you to bed.

Before he turned off the lights he kisses your cheek
"good night princess"
you softly smiled
"good night daddy".